• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

Romulus breathes heavily from exhaustion. Sweat drips off her face as she utters her next words.

“Ahh…Bhutan…Mine….Next one….”

She scans the nearby country of Kazakhstan, and opens a portal to it.

“Ok! I’m off…The last one…and then I’ll ask Thunder man for my toy back….”

Romulus steps foot into the country, placing one of her markers atop a vast mountain.

"Sorry, I just wish I could keep you all to myself!" The clone responds, sticking out her tongue.

She lets up on the hug.

Suddenly, the clone freezes up like a deer in headlights, panic clearly evident on her face. She looks to think she might die on the spot. After a few moments her breathing eases. Her heartbeat steadies.

She's back! And I'm still here..?

She gives a short, relieved laugh. Then, looks at Maria.

"The original Zlata has returned... You dont need to worry about Russia, but well, what do you want to do?"
"Oh, so we're out of the danger zone now? Whew, that's a relief!" Maria sighed with relief. "You had me on edge for whole a moment there!"
"
Well, I'm thinking we've earned a breather... maybe grab a quick snack?"

Bardock would push himself further, eventually gathering his troops to train them along. Lowering the gravity severely just so others could join. It was a bit cramped, but they all managed. They needed to be able to defend their territory, so all aiming to get stronger, to become stronger than the troops of other Warlords. Using the only fight he was in as a frame of reference... this was gonna take a long while.

@ZoroNotZolo

"I have probably ... never stopped being one, even after everything was destroyed with Ragnarok ... but I survived, among other few, from the ashes of a bitter world, we made something better", he said, looking down at his glass of mead.

"But there was a time where I thought 'Is still the God of Vengeance necessary'? Is ... Vengeance necessary in a world that's has been rebuilt from past mistakes?"
"Well, that's a good question..." She said, "Perhaps you could evolve beyond being a God of Vengeance... That'd still be a part of you, but you can be more than a god of just vengeance..."

She's really like a star now huh? Very well then.

The attack currently inbound would be massively damaging if it was allowed to hit, she'd have to do something, it was likely that merely clashing with it would also be damaging even if she came out on top, so she was left with few options.

[Magic level 5, 1 charge used]

The three arms that were defending Nakya place the heel of their hands together, palms forwards before rotatating rapidly, a vortex of lightning and torn space is generated around them by their very rotation. Immediately, a large sphere of an energy that could only be described as destruction itself, grows between them before launching outwards to meet the Rage Blast head on. It was akin to a moving black hole, but it ignored any sort of conservation of mass or energy, rather it just erased what it contacted from reality, rather than sucking it in.

The air, slashes from the domain, the light contacting it, any and everything was removed as it contacted the sphere, which began pushing through the Rage Blast and towards Aster.

Aster was aware of what went down at Russia's border, but simply ignored it for now.

"I didn't get to see any results for that test..and it seems I'd best avoid that!" she analyzes the sphere of destruction. She dodges to the right, but the enhanced slashes from the Domain slow her down enough for the sphere to erase her left arm, a chunk of her torso and a small part of the orb that formed her core. For a moment this weakens her guard, allowing Cleave to cut deeper into her, but this lasts just a little longer than it should, for Aster has already begun making her next move.

"The Shrine seems to be the centerpiece of this technique, but Nakya is clearly the source of its existence. To be safe, I'll hit them both at once!"

Instead of regenerating entirely, Aster focused on growing a second right arm and folding space-time with it, while the Domain was cutting deeper into her. For a second time she closed the distance to Nakya in the blink of an eye, pointing her main arm at the Warlord of Destruction.

Phantom Red

A red glow shines right between the two Warlords, resulting from the stretching of light's wavelength. Within a small part of reality the effects of phantom energy had been realized by Aster. This energy causes space-time to expand, which generates more phantom energy as it's an inherent quality of space-time. The result is a powerful repulsive effect that would send Nakya barreling into the shrine. If she didn't have a puppet body, Nakya would likely have had torn muscles and countless fractures in her bones, as the technique's effects were most intense at its center.

Last edited:
Defender is not entirely sure where to go from Libya they went to the former country of Chad, which went missing a while ago. Still it is a lot to take in just looking at it. "Yorsha." Defender says starting a telepathic link.
Sorry for sudden call boss, but I have a question about the former country of chad.

Defender is not entirely sure where to go from Libya they went to the former country of Chad, which went missing a while ago. Still it is a lot to take in just looking at it. "Yorsha." Defender says starting a telepathic link.
Sorry for sudden call boss, but I have a question about the former country of chad.
As Defender arrives into Chad, he would be able to notice that's its not just a giant hole in the map. Well, the giant hole is still there, but within the hole vegetation could be spotted as far as the eye can see, and if one would pay a closer eye even flora could be found, for it seems the elden king's power has been at work here.

"Of course, my good general, what would you wish to know?"

Yorsha replies back to him.

Aster was aware of what went down at Russia's border, but simply ignored it for now.

"I didn't get to see any results for that test..and it seems I'd best avoid that!" she analyzes the sphere of destruction. She dodges to the right, but the enhanced slashes from the Domain slow her down enough for the sphere to erase her left arm, a chunk of her torso and a small part of the orb that formed her core. For a moment this weakens her guard, allowing Cleave to cut deeper into her, but this lasts just a little longer than it should, for Aster has already begun making her next move.

"The Shrine seems to be the centerpiece of this technique, but Nakya is clearly the source of its existence. To be safe, I'll hit them both at once!"

Instead of regenerating entirely, Aster focused on growing a second right arm and folding space-time with it, while the Domain was cutting deeper into her. For a second time she closed the distance to Nakya in the blink of an eye, pointing her main arm at the Warlord of Destruction.

Phantom Red

A red light glows right between the two Warlords, resulting from the stretching of its wavelength. Within a small part of reality the effects of phantom energy had been realized by Aster. This energy causes space-time to expand, which generates more phantom energy as it's an inherent quality of space-time. The result is a powerful repulsive effect that would send Nakya barreling into the shrine. If she didn't have a puppet body, Nakya would likely have had torn muscles and countless fractures in her bones, as the technique's effects were most intense at its center.
She's fast.

That and moving some arms to defend with her barrier is all Nakya could think of before she's struck by the red light, the force of it sends her right into the shrine, and then straight through the other side, crashing into the ground a distance away. For the first time in any of her fights, Malevolent Shrine collapsed, the slashes ceasing as the structure crumbled in the center.

"Hahaha! That was a good one, just taking the blow and pushing on, you can survive more than I thought." As she speaks, she makes a deer shadow puppet without standing up first.

Now that Malevolent Shrine is gone, she's safe to use shikigami again, and she chooses Round Deer, a large, towering deer creature specialized in using positive energy. It begins utilizing Reverse Cursed Technique in conjunction with Nakya's own, expediting the process. The equivalent to muscles and bones within her puppet body mending, and the additional hands and arms around her being replaced by new ones.

Expansion of space huh? If my composition and constitution were more normal, that would have been disasterous. She's also shown cmpression of space, nuclear fusion, the carrying of force over distance without any loss, the amplification of force in a direction with a palm strike. Is it control of physics? That still doesn't explain the energy she was using before or how she saw Cleave and Dismantle, that must be seperate then.

Nakya simply sits there letting the healing work, not attacking this time, assuming she had time since Aster also likely had to heal.

Last edited:
"Of course, that was one of the primary concerns. I have created a system of underground drainage tunnels to channel away excess water, which was relativelly simple considering the concave shape of the hole." Yorsha replies.

Romulus places the final marker on Kazakhstan.

“YEAAAAAAH! KAZAKHSTAN IS MIIIIINE! WOOOO! OBSCURE ASIAN COUNTRIES NUMBER ONE! Time to check on Thunder Man for my toy back.”

She scans satellite imagery and pinpoints Vidarr’s location. Afterwards, a portal to Mexico opens in front of her.

@Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

Romulus pops in.

“Oi! Thunder man! Can I have my axe back, please?”

Romulus teleports away from the lightening.

“What the hell?!”

She scans the area for Vidar, finds his location, and dodges any attacks that might stop her through teleportation and flying. Afterwards, she appears directly in front of him

“Gimme my axe back, pretty please.”

Last edited:
Vidarr arches an eyebrow as he stops an incoming lightning.

"Here ... and next time ask my invitation before entering, I have the whole territory covered by this dome", he said, giving her the axe.

@ZoroNotZolo

"If you wish to", he shrugged.

"So ... I am not that into romantic affairs, so what will you want to do appropriately for this occasion?"
"I have a few ideas~" She responded with a smirk.

@Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

Romulus pops in.

“Oi! Thunder man! Can I have my axe back, please?”
La Diosa curses under her breath seeing her time with Vidarr interrupted, and by Romulus, no less. After Vidarr returned the axe, the Argentinian Goddess looked over to Romulus.

"There, you've got it back now. Now can you make like a blind guide and get lost?" La Diosa said, trying her best to be civil with her. However, her best when dealing with Romulus didn't really mean much...

"We were in the middle of something."

South Asia: Bangladesh
Chop...Chop...Chop.

Sizzle

With deft skill that did not match her size...Anna sliced an onion into several, paper-thin strips, perfectly separated to the point where there wasn't even the slightest imperfection within the surface. she reached a hand downward, pinching one of the slices between two, calloused fingers. She concentrated for a moment...the ingredient beginning to glow ever so slightly as she poured her own energy into it.

[0 Charge: Flavor Enhancement]

She stared at the slice for a moment, before casually tossing it into her mouth, sealing it within with an audible nom. She chewed for a bit, savoring the taste...her tongue...its senses already enhanced by her warlord abilities...was set aflame as the most delicious of flavors danced across its surface.

"Soooo delish~" The woman said, a smile stretching across her face. She could feel her body respond to the taste of the food, the Gourmet Cells within her flesh eagerly absorbing the energy of the delectable food she had consumed. Gingerly, she scooped the rest of the ingredients into a nearby pot, stirring the mixture of meats, spices, and vegetables with a large spoon. Once finished...she simply grabbed the pot in her hands, grasping the bare metal without any kind of protection, before tipping it to her throat, downing the savory, boiling mixture without any signs of discomfort. She casually dropped the pop back on the counter, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"...Man, wish I could make all the food here taste like this." The woman muttered.

"Oh...wait...maybe I...can?" She said. She thought for a moment, considering the magic she had obtained. Sure she may be unable to do much with it now...but the territory had energy to spare right? Maybe...

The woman began to concentrate, holding both of her hands out towards the ceiling above.

[One Charge: Territory Flavor Enhancement].

She could feel the energy expelled from the land around her...feel the power of her signifiers humming in tandem as her magic spread across the country itself. It wormed its way into every food. Every meal...every edible crop and ingredient, imbuing it with her power...marking them with its flavor. As she felt the energy begin to dissipate, she glanced down at her hands, her eyes widening.

"Huh...so...I guess I can draw energy from those...weird symbols I have to...? Wonder what would happen if I placed any more..." She muttered. She mulled over this idea in her mind, idly grabbing a nearby apple and biting into its skin.

@Faruel1998 and Zoro

“Yahoo! Hasta La Vista, baby! I’ve got work to do.”

Romulus opens a portal to the North Pole, and leaves Mexico.

“Hm. The doggy can wait. I have other plans for now…”

She flies across the Arctic, scanning the icy landscape, until she comes across a small shed decorated with Christmas lights. Santa Claus can be seen preparing presents for Christmas within.

“THERE YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKAAAA!”

Romulus crashes into his house at Mach nine speeds.

“Ho! Ho! Ho! There ain’t gonna be Christmas anymore…”

She pulls out a festive punt gun, and blows Santa Claus into dust.

“…We’re replacing it with GUNSMAS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Romulus quickly begins to convert Santa’s workshop into a large, unholy, gun workshop instead. She opens a portal to hell, and summons small imps to help begin a mass production of guns.

“Slaves of DOOM, ye shall work for me these festive holidays to give all the good children BIG ASS GUNS…and the naughty ones some ******* LEAD.”

"Clever, anyway I have secured Tunisia, Italy, and Libya. Anywhere else you have in mind?" Defender asks.
"Raqih seem to have been permanently dealt with, so most teritories in the horn of Africa are now up for grabs, with the exception of Ethiopia specifically. May you go secure those lands for me?"

@Faruel1998 and Zoro

“Yahoo! Hasta La Vista, baby! I’ve got work to do.”

Romulus opens a portal to the North Pole, and leaves Mexico.

“Hm. The doggy can wait. I have other plans for now…”

She flies across the Arctic, scanning the icy landscape, until she comes across a small shed decorated with Christmas lights. Santa Claus can be seen preparing presents for Christmas within.

“THERE YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKAAAA!”

Romulus crashes into his house at Mach nine speeds.

“Ho! Ho! Ho! There ain’t gonna be Christmas anymore…”

She pulls out a festive punt gun, and blows Santa Claus into dust.

“…We’re replacing it with GUNSMAS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Romulus quickly begins to convert Santa’s workshop into a large, unholy, gun workshop instead. She opens a portal to hell, and summons small imps to help begin a mass production of guns.

“Slaves of DOOM, ye shall work for me these festive holidays to give all the good children BIG ASS GUNS…and the naughty ones some ******* LEAD.”
Unfortunatelly, Saint Chris teleported behind Romulus and proceeded to omae wa mou shindeiru her

@ZoroNotZolo

"Mmm there's a place, but I fear that is no longer what it's used to be ... and also is in the domain of my Thane", he said before looking slightly around.

"But ... I think I could do something", he said as he walked in the water and with each step the surface of the lake became frozen.

"Come with me, I'll show you my memories, from a distant past, lost but not forgotten", he said, reaching out his hand to her.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

"Mmm there's a place, but I fear that is no longer what it's used to be ... and also is in the domain of my Thane", he said before looking slightly around.

"But ... I think I could do something", he said as he walked in the water and with each step the surface of the lake became frozen.

"Come with me, I'll show you my memories, from a distant past, lost but not forgotten", he said, reaching out his hand to her.
"That sounds wonderful~" La Diosa said, taking his hand and leaning up against his arm.

@ZoroNotZolo

As Vidarr was waking on the frozen water, the appearance of the Laguna all around was changing, becoming more cold while ice started to raise and with a cold wind that obscured the view, a splendid building of pure ice was created.

asgard-realm-gods-aesir-s-celestial-home-fantasy-nordic-mythology-viking-mythology-landscape-norse-mythology-295630644.jpg

Unfortunately for Deimos, he would find no revived enemy waiting for him in Turkiye. More than a bit annoyed by this, he decided to roll a die. He checked the result.

“…20,” he muttered. “Lucky bastards.”

20. In other words, 20 percent of the population that he would demonize, just to send a message. He spread the clouds above him and it began to rain darkness.

Soon enough, Türkiye belonged to him. In due time, Iran would fall as well, and he moved on to the currently occupied country of Iraq. Not on a warpath, but instead for some good old fashioned diplomacy. He was going to take it like a refined gentleman, getting the metaphorical keys from Yorsha and not spill a single drop of blood, sad as that fact was.

Last edited:
Romulus sits on Santa’s chair, reading the naughty list.

“Oh wow. Looks everyone’s on it for murdering, stealing, and other absolutely horrific crimes…”

She tosses into an open fire.

“Ahehe! Good thing I ain’t Santa! Murder is not a disqualification for being on the good list, baby! Now how can I get a gun to every child…”

Her eyes glow blue as she scans satellite imagery. Romulus had already hacked into much of the world’s surveillance systems during her fight with Rusty, and spots Maria in Malta

“Wait! This skinny, malnourished girl holds some special power. Enhance the image!”

Romulus zooms into Maria’s face. She analyzes most of her powers through the camera using complex math equations and probabilities.

“Dreams, huh? Looks like you got a bunch a dreams to make come true, skinny girl!”

She opens a portal to Maria’s exact location.

@Adem_Warlock69

You feel an extremely strong hand grab the collar of your shirt.

“Hehehe! C’mere, Maria!”

Romulus yanks Maria to into her newly formed Gun Workshop! It smells of oil, gunpowder, and lead. Millions of strange, black demons assemble firearms of all sorts. They wear little elf hats as they move at the command of their master, Rom.

“Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna hurt ya. I just need your funny little dream magic to do a couple of things.”

@ZoroNotZolo

As Vidarr was waking on the frozen water, the appearance of the Laguna all around was changing, becoming more cold while ice started to raise and with a cold wind that obscured the view, a splendid building of pure ice was created.

asgard-realm-gods-aesir-s-celestial-home-fantasy-nordic-mythology-viking-mythology-landscape-norse-mythology-295630644.jpg
"Darling, it looks beautiful~" La Diosa said, leaning her head on his arm, "This is the perfect place for a first date~"

The Argentinian Goddess looked toward Vidarr.

"How tall are you?" She asked.

@ZoroNotZolo

"I guess so, either way, let's go to the mead hall, the place where we usually gathered in celebration of great victories, a hall full of songs and mead"
La Diosa smiled at him, putting her arms around him to the best of her ability as he walked with her.

"This sounds delightful~" The Goddess responded, "When I show you around my empire, I'll try and diversify your palette a little bit more."

@ZoroNotZolo

As they walked through the replica of Asgard, they reached the mead hall, a wonderful hall filled with benches and decorative shields all of them made with ice.

"Ah, the mead hall ... if only you could hear the songs we chanted on this walls, the fights and the celebrations held there", he said with a nostalgic smile.

"Maybe, with a little effort I could let you hear those songs", he added, tilting a bit his head.

daniel-ph-jones-viking-hall-6.jpg

@ZoroNotZolo

As they walked through the replica of Asgard, they reached the mead hall, a wonderful hall filled with benches and decorative shields all of them made with ice.

"Ah, the mead hall ... if only you could hear the songs we chanted on this walls, the fights and the celebrations held there", he said with a nostalgic smile.

"Maybe, with a little effort I could let you hear those songs", he added, tilting a bit his head.

daniel-ph-jones-viking-hall-6.jpg
"I get the feeling your singing voice isn't that bad..." She said with a chuckle, "I'd love to hear one..."

Unfortunately for Deimos, he would find no revived enemy waiting for him in Turkiye. More than a bit annoyed by this, he decided to roll a die. He checked the result.

“…20,” he muttered. “Lucky bastards.”

20. In other words, 20 percent of the population that he would demonize, just to send a message. He spread the clouds above him and it began to rain darkness.

Soon enough, Türkiye belonged to him. In due time, Iran would fall as well, and he moved on to the currently occupied country of Iraq. Not on a warpath, but instead for some good old fashioned diplomacy. He was going to take it like a refined gentleman, getting the metaphorical keys from Yorsha and not spill a single drop of blood, sad as that fact was.

And the other warlord would indeed do so, welcoming the demon king into the conqueered country to hand control over. The people of the country are already been made ready for the switch, so there will be no problems on that front.

"You certainlty dispatched that Raqih very swiftly this time around, it was quite the shock honestly. How'd you menaged that if i may be allowed to ask?"

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

"I am not much of a singer, but Sif was quite good", he replied as he focused his thought projection, modifying into the familiar faces.

Suddenly the hall was populated by various people created through his thought projection.

One of them stood among the other between the musicians with lutes and drums, a fine lady of red golden hairs.

360_F_597499239_niAe9U1bgI8oEhWYrursSi7I8p26Jrjp.jpg

Her voice started to sing with strength and passion as the lutes and drums reverberated in the hall and the projections started to sing and raise their mead horns together.

"This is a song about Death, Mead and Goat!
The Einherjars final preparation for Ragnarok
Welcome to the land of no hangovers!

If you ruthless in battler so true
If chosen in death there is room for you too
By an army of Valkyries taken away
To the hall of the fallen
A feast awaits

Mead! Another! (Another!)
Mead! Another! (Yeah!)
Mead! Another! Into the mist the she-goat will us lead
Mead! Another! From Heidruns teats an endless stream of mead!

Drink brother, drink, there's no need to think!

We fight until we rise again
We drink until we fall
We kill each other every day
To the final battle call
An army of warriors vicious and strong in the hall of the fallen
The feast goes on!

Mead! Another! (Yeah!)

Pour me another and you'll be my brother

When you are thirsty and hungry for fight
There's no need to worry there's mead left and right
We're an army so wasted no mead is too strong in the hall of the fallen
Hear our song!

Mead! Another! (Yeah!)

Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!

Mead! Another!"

Back