• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Registration Thread

Ok i change the idea, as long as this doesn't become a Nasuverse

Name: Tom The Cat Angelos

Class: Beserker of Fate (Beserker-Class)

Legend/Myth: Christianity/Dante's Divine Comedy (especially Limbo Zone)

Techniques:

-Not Damn: A simple technique that allows him to instantly jump in and out of limbo, which replenishes his strength and gives a small boost to his stats(2%) every time he does. He mostly uses it to dodge attacks.

-Limbo Weapons: a weapon made of an unknown material, it is capable of turning into powerful conventional weapons such as axes, swords, shotguns, etc. He has full controls over it

-Hellsinger: Creates a gravitational well at the marked point of one energy ball, sucking all nearby enemies in towards it. quite useful for crowd control but inefficient in single combat due to its small range of effect of 5 meters

3efb463842b2454380d0cde0470df4da.jpg

What did you change? Can't see the blog rn.
Nemean Lion just gives him resistance for 10 minutes instead of full on invincibility, Godly status just increases his strength by 3 for 5 minutes, and gives him a limited fear aura (only really working on weak enemies), and the Golden apples an only heal up to Mid-High, as well as only being able to be used 3 times before running out forever.

Oh damn, I read our base healing rate as Low-Mid, not Mid-Low; my b. Anyway, yeah, that makes sense. What about the secondary stat of healing various biological stuff, like poison and disease?
You could just give him poison resistance. He can have abilities/resistances separate from his 3 Skills.

Gonna clarify this here, using the profile for my OC as an example:

You CAN add things separate from your standard 3 Skills, Arts, or Spells. That's why I asked a PROFILE SANDBOX be made to detail this properly.

So I have uh...two ideas i'm deciding between. I'll post them both here for feedback.
Name: Jada Rey.

Class: Controller of Fate (Shaman-Class)

Legend/Myth: Richard Potter

Spells:

Disappearing Act: Jada, at will, can teleport any object within a 5-meter radius, to anywhere else within range. This teleportation is instant, silent, and works, even if the object is being carried by another person. Additionally, at will, she can transport any of these objects into a pocket dimension within her clothing, a hammerspace in which she can store however many items she wishes. This technique works on living creatures, but only in their totality, she cannot choose to teleport only an arm or a leg, for example. Additionally, it does not work on any object roughly larger than her arm.

Production: Jada, at will, can create an inanimate object from her body, using the very same power that fuels her strength as an apostle. This object functions in all the same ways that it would normally, but can additionally be reinforced with her power, increasing its durability or attributes. She does not need to be familiar with the object to create, but it cannot be any larger than her arm.

Transformation: A spell akin to alchemy, by touching an object with her palm, Jada can freely alter its material and chemical structure, allowing her to potentially create an entirely new object, or vastly alter the properties and effects of an existing one. This effect is instant, but only works on inanimate objects.

(These skills are based on three of the basic categories of Magic Tricks, seen here)

KayaGhostAssassinbyDaniPendergast_cropped.0.jpg

Name: Alibaba "Ali" Jones

Class: Berserker of Fate

Legend/Myth: Samson (The Bible)

Skills

Strength of the Lord:
A passive skill. Ali is passively blessed with great strength, even compared to that of a normal Berserker, greatly increasing his lifting strength and striking force. Additionally, his stamina is replenished constantly, granting him a vast, almost insurmountable vitality. This comes at a cost, however. Should his hair be torn, ripped, or otherwise significantly damaged, he temporarily loses the benefits of this skill, reducing his strength and stamina to normal levels. This skill stays disabled until his hair repairs itself (Which takes roughly a days time).

Army Slaying Jawbone: A passive skill. Ali passively gains the knowledge to use any object as a weapon, no matter how unconventional. From A pitchfork to a steel chair, Ali can wield any object as if he was a "master" of said weapon. Additionally, Ali can pass his strength onto whatever object he is carrying, greatly bolstering it's striking force and durability, so that he can use it without breaking it.

Pillars Of Fate: An active skill. Ali can materialize two, twin pillars on either side of his body, formed by his own aura. While these pillars can be used as weapons, it is imbued with it's own, unique property that allows it to create destructive tremors against any object it hits, allowing it to rapidly break apart materials and topple buildings on contact.

Faceclaim

So I have uh...two ideas i'm deciding between. I'll post them both here for feedback.
Name: Jada Rey.

Class: Controller of Fate (Shaman-Class)

Legend/Myth: Richard Potter

Spells:

Disappearing Act: Jada, at will, can teleport any object within a 5-meter radius, to anywhere else within range. This teleportation is instant, silent, and works, even if the object is being carried by another person. Additionally, at will, she can transport any of these objects into a pocket dimension within her clothing, a hammerspace in which she can store however many items she wishes. This technique works on living creatures, but only in their totality, she cannot choose to teleport only an arm or a leg, for example. Additionally, it does not work on any object roughly larger than her arm.

Production: Jada, at will, can create an inanimate object from her body, using the very same power that fuels her strength as an apostle. This object functions in all the same ways that it would normally, but can additionally be reinforced with her power, increasing its durability or attributes. She does not need to be familiar with the object to create, but it cannot be any larger than her arm.

Transformation: A spell akin to alchemy, by touching an object with her palm, Jada can freely alter its material and chemical structure, allowing her to potentially create an entirely new object, or vastly alter the properties and effects of an existing one. This effect is instant, but only works on inanimate objects.

(These skills are based on three of the basic categories of Magic Tricks, seen here)

KayaGhostAssassinbyDaniPendergast_cropped.0.jpg

Name: Alibaba "Ali" Jones

Class: Berserker of Fate

Legend/Myth: Samson (The Bible)

Skills

Strength of the Lord:
A passive skill. Ali is passively blessed with great strength, even compared to that of a normal Berserker, greatly increasing his lifting strength and striking force. Additionally, his stamina is replenished constantly, granting him a vast, almost insurmountable vitality. This comes at a cost, however. Should his hair be torn, ripped, or otherwise significantly damaged, he temporarily loses the benefits of this skill, reducing his strength and stamina to normal levels. This skill stays disabled until his hair repairs itself (Which takes roughly a days time).

Army Slaying Jawbone: A passive skill. Ali passively gains the knowledge to use any object as a weapon, no matter how unconventional. From A pitchfork to a steel chair, Ali can wield any object as if he was a "master" of said weapon. Additionally, Ali can pass his strength onto whatever object he is carrying, greatly bolstering it's striking force and durability, so that he can use it without breaking it.

Pillars Of Fate: An active skill. Ali can materialize two, twin pillars on either side of his body, formed by his own aura. While these pillars can be used as weapons, it is imbued with it's own, unique property that allows it to create destructive tremors against any object it hits, allowing it to rapidly break apart materials and topple buildings on contact.

Faceclaim
Idrc care which one you use so long as you don't use that garbage Qasim image for the Breaker one.

Tbh I'm thinking of just changing up my character all together. Would that be all right? (God, I feel like I'm being such a nuisance asking all these questions and just generally being difficult; sorry about that)

Tbh I'm thinking of just changing up my character all together. Would that be all right? (God, I feel like I'm being such a nuisance asking all these questions and just generally being difficult; sorry about that)
You're totally free to change your character. And it's fine to ask questions, I'm happy to help.

Back