• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

The gods of Isekais were tired one day of all the normal ass Isekais and EWTRTW, so they decided it was time to mix shit up.

"We've got to mix shit up, things are getting stale." Said the God of Balance

"Bork" Said the God of Borks

"Frog" Said the Frog God.

"I always wanted to kill those two guys." Said the God Of War

"I'll just make some new stuff, you guys go pick some randos up and we'll do a game." Said the God of Plot

After twenty non-seconds, each god returned with their player in hand, placing them all in some poor earth.

"Let's see how fast they kill everything." Said the God of Complete and Absolute Death On An Outerversal Scale

"How did I become a god what the hell is happening." Said Yobo, now a god for some reason.

Everyone ended up in Philadelphia, in a group by some bar. Nobody knew what just happened with the gods.

Meta Thread

Characters

Alexander doesn't seem phased.

"Hey do you think this bar sells good drinks."

"Oh, don't worry, froggy girl, if you believe it, you can go into a bar," I say, and then a stick appears in my hands.

Suddenly everything becomes dark while a lighthouse illuminates my figure.

"Ohhh on nothing is impossible believe me!

If you believe in it you'll make it! Move your legs I know you can!

One step after another and you will succeed! Up ahead what are you waiting for? Next come with me, let yourself be carried away by this rhythm here!

Up ahead so you can enter into that bar! "
, I sing, moving my steps to the rhythm of the music.

I narrow my eyes.

"You don't recognize art even if it fell on you like a meteorite!", I say in an offended tone, crossing my arms.

Eden continues observing what was happening, entering a supernal form and still watching

Those two are totally going to fight, and it's over music. He thinks, events possibly being pushed in such a way that the event of Xander and Alexander fighting is more likely

"Why are we here, and where did we come from? Are we simply meaniless puppets with no purpose in life? And... what is life?"

Thoughts.

"Oh, good for you my friend!", I say with a smile and then look down.

"Oh! What a lovely little thing!", I exclaim, picking up the dog.

"Hi! Do you want a biscuit?", I exclaim, making a biscuit for dogs appear.

The dog stares at the biscuit, with his tail waggling, the dog approaches the human and put its paws on the Stranger's leg, while wheezing, clearly wanting the biscuit

The Siberian fellow quickly eats the biscuit, after some time chewing it, the dog looks at the stranger and starts licking his face

Back