• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

I look at the little dog with a puzzled look.

"Mmm, you know what? Now you can understand and speak human language," I exclaim, manipulating reality

"HEY! LISTEN UP! I'M SETTING SOME GROUND RULES!"

Dennis clacked two bottles against eachother, standing up.

"First of all, this is a safe zone. No fighting. Nada. And as long as you obey that? Discount on all your beers."

"Think you're strong enough to kill me? Well, maybe you are! But are you willing to also incur the wrath of every isekai drunkard since the year 100? Probably not."

"Anyways, that's the only rule. No violence in the bar. Period. Cool?"

Rito sits by himself in the bar and orders some beer.

As he sits he enjoys watching the others he was summoned with mess around.

What an odd experience

In a snap of my fingers I make the skeletons and frogs disappear and then sit at the counter.

"Bartender! A glass of coffee liqueur for me!", I exclaim, and then put the little dog on the floor, a bowl full of pieces of chicken breast appears in front of him.

The dog furiously eat the chicken, and when its done with it, the dog hops up on the nice stranger's lap, sleeping on it, using his arm as a form of pillow

Dennis huffed and continued to hand out drinks. As long as the rules were followed.

Rito lifts up his mask some to take a sip from his beer, Not as bad as I expected he thought as he chuckled to himself as he continued to watch the others mess around.

Frank was in his office, eating some rum ham- sadly Artemis wasn't around. He could be real weird with this rum ham. Suddenly he hears a bunch of commotion coming from inside the bar.

"Immigrants!" He bellows, busting out of the door and haphazardly shooting up the bar, bullets flying everywhere

Because of being the only Taikyoku user in the current reality, the smol lizard becomes the Throne God, inforcing his Law of Smol over all reality and causing everybody to become chibified.

Looking at myself and then at all the others I emit an irritated sigh and then change the reality, making everything return as before.

Because of Hadou Gods being only ovewritable by a god of equal or superior Taikyoku, reality cannot be changed back by the powers of the Root

The dog quickly looks where the Meow came from, quickly jumping out of the Stranger's lap and going towards the cat, then he starts to sniff the little fella

"Now even the cat speaks", I say with a bored tone to then manipulate reality.

Immediately afterwards I make sure that the inhabitants of the planet believe they have always been chibi, so as to avoid unpleasant incidents.

After the meow, the dog makes a hunting pose, as if it is trying to play with the cat, and waits for it to do the same

The dog gets pissed that he is being ignored, so he jumps into the cat, biting it in the neck, but it doesn't really hurt that much

Frank starts shooting the pets. "Ah shit, everything is like the Asian shit now, god damn Asians buying out our American livelihoods. Better not be the bad Korea doing this"

Frank calls an air jet to get back home, due to cartoon physics and the reduced volume of Earth this takes approximately 6 seconds

"Idiot, I could've cooked up that pet real nice if I got a good shot, I didn't go to Vietnam for this- they were perfectly fine with eating that shit"

With a snap of my fingers, I make Frank suffer a heart attack.

Although it is probably the work of his bad diet

"Ah, Jesus!" Frank stumbles in the bar again. "Alright fine, I apologise- how about I offer you an egg? Just let me live a bit more alright?"

Abstract Eden starts playing with platonic concepts in his hands, while floating above the others.

"You people sure are a strange group."

"No, thank you ... besides, lizard man ... goodbye", I say and then teleport the whole bar, except for the Kobold in another planet Earth of another universe, far from his stupid law.

"It's Kobold"

The throne god makes so everyone that was teleported away, if they wish so, can return back to the universe of the law.

Back