• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 3: Stuff Gets Weird Meta Thread 1

In celebration for the first one reaching 30 threads, I'm going to try to kill it start another one of these, except it may get a little... off.

You all know the drill, a bored God teleports several people to a new earth with powers of those from fiction, seeing what they can and will do with all this stuff. Except this time, there's an actual goal to be reached that may or may not involve a certain degenerate.

This RP may or may not actually happen and or exist

Name:

Appearance:

Character:

Verse of Origin:

Rules For Characters:

Tier Limit is 8-A for the first character.

Hax ceiling is LOWER for this one, please don't go insane like the last one. You can still have them, but please have restraint.

Try to avoid PvP so we can all avoid the headaches

Speed Equal

Name: Coolguy McChad

Age: Appears to be suffering a midlife crisis in his fourties

Appearance: He always wears aviator glasses and a Hawaiian t shirt with a wife beater underneath. His hair is a buzz cut, and he wears cargo pants

Character: Motherforking Henderso/Doomguy if that doesn't work out

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Edward

Appearance: You know what I look like by this point if you know me in RPs

Character: Mr. Game & Watch (with shapeshifting properties)

Verse of Origin: Minecraft but like, not blocky

Name: Mr. Boris

Appearance: Has sunglasses and a cape, alongside a top-hat. Said top hat and cape are in checkerboard pattern, with it being yellow and purple instead of black and white. He has a watch on both of his hands and has a cartoon tone to his physical look.

Character: Deadpool (Marvel Comics)

Verse of Origin: Five Nights At Freddy's

Name: Sombra M. Escuro the III

Appearance: A shadow looking guy with glowing red eyes. He has what seems to be a martial arts cloth, but all shadow looking as well.

Character: Solid Snake

Verse of Origi: A universe where the sun never comes

Right

Keep in mind summoning Hastur is not only a very bad idea (Since he can't control the god and he's Henderson's worst enemy) and also, considering this isn't Henderson directly, he won't be his truest foe until I gun down a ton of cultists

Yobobojojo said:
I legit know no one in 8-A, so, uh, I'll figure something out.
You can always just pick someone lower and wait for the next character. It won't be long.

Dragon Ball

Probably something like a one or two good haxes at most, this is a middle of the road sort of thing. Not too much but still there.

DMUA said:
Name: Coolguy McChad

Age: Appears to be suffering a midlife crisis in his fourties

Appearance: He always wears aviator glasses and a Hawaiian t shirt with a wife beater underneath. His hair is a buzz cut, and he wears cargo pants

Character: Motherforking Henderso/Doomguy if that doesn't work out

Verse of Origin: The Real World
4theculture

@Junko Make a character sheet and we'll be good with what we've specified

@Psycho Sure, welcome to new hell. High 6-C stuff obviously resitricted

Not sure about Yobo yet.

Yeah sure.

You still don't want to join discord, right? We have a server for this stuff and it makes everything much easier.

Back