• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I do belive that Saiki Kusuo tier 5 ratings should scale to his durability and his others keys need a better wording

Well, just by flying as a kid, he could easily do that thing with the moon if he wanted to, and he stated that his powers increased with his age, so, he should be far stronger than it, and I propose to all ratings that arent tier 5 be rated as that way with ''Limiters'', like, High 7-C while limited, because when he is without limiters, he could make that moon feat of the scan if he wanted to and stated that could destroy the world, so, all ratings that arent tier 5 need to become ''Specific tier with Limiters''

5548056-7092366871-55477_1.jpg

8_5.jpg

Source: Chapter 23

Saying "High 7-C with limiters" makes no sense as that entire key is the "with limiters"-key.

The moon feat you bring up is no feat. As the panel states, what is shown there is just Saiki flying past the moon.
There is no destruction shown and no indication given that Saiki in any way or form is responsible for the moon having a crescent shape in the panel.

Scaling 5-B to other keys is unjustified, as we have neither seen him tank anything 5-B nor has he demonstrated that degree of physical strength.

Saying "High 7-C with limiters" makes no sense as that entire key is the "with limiters"-key.

The moon feat you bring up is no feat. As the panel states, what is shown there is just Saiki flying past the moon.
There is no destruction shown and no indication given that Saiki in any way or form is responsible for the moon having a crescent shape in the panel.
He says that fly past the moon, which could be that he could destroy it, anyways, what about the Planet ratings and the others things that I proposed? how is it a problem? Him destroying the world without limiters is not a probpem

Also, I want to add Biological Manip to Saiki (if he doesnt have it, as I am in smartphone and I cant check the profile very well), so, he was born as a girl, but could change his gender to male
images.jpeg

He says that fly past the moon, which could be that he could destroy it
The burden of proof of him destroying the moon is on you. We don't assume he did, just because we don't know that he didn't.

what about the Planet ratings and the others things that I proposed? how is it a problem? Him destroying the world without limiters is not a probpem
He already has possibly planet level for the destroying the world statements. There is no reason to scale those to his striking strength or durability, as he would/could do so with his psychic powers.

Also, I want to add Biological Manip to Saiki (if he doesnt have it, as I am in smartphone and I cant check the profile very well), so, he was born as a girl, but could change his gender to male
images.jpeg
Which chapter are those panels from? They sound like part of a joke. Or perhaps it's just that he shapeshifted into a girl before being born?

It would be covered by his shapeshifting in any case, which is already on his page.

Back