• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World Meta Thread 2

Kiryu2012 said:
Will our characters automatically become Low 7-B regardless of our next choice? Because if not, then I'd like to change my next choice to the Horned Devil.
No, your character is as strong as the strongest person you get powers from

That thing wouldnt have been allowed anyways to be entirely honest

Kiryu2012 said:
Will our characters automatically become Low 7-B regardless of our next choice? Because if not, then I'd like to change my next choice to the Horned Devil.
Yes, you have to pick someone low 7-B to be Low 7-B

also if you pick the Devil you wouldn't have it's Abtract existance and type 9 immortality

Overlord775 said:
Kiryu2012 said:
Yes, you have to pick someone low 7-B to be Low 7-B
also if you pick the Devil you wouldn't have it's Abtract existance and type 9 immortality
Horned Devil it is, then.

@Crimson

So, like I know we're not supposed to change the original abvilities much, but is it okay to combine them/have them influnce each other (As long as it makes sense)?

Examples: Mix Tsuna's ZPB with Kirito's flash freeze, be able to destroy souls with a rasengan via Ichigo's non-physical interaction, enhance the range of an ability which induces death with a gaze via Byakugan, or combining Neji's gentle fist with Bang's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist

Stuff like that.

Thank you for showing things I already knew ...

However for the second does it mean that I can use it for a limit of 3 times a day?

Mh, I already have the teleport skill, I've seen haste and it doesn't seem so useful and Fire Storm looks nice ... more or less.

YungManzi said:
@Crimson

So, like I know we're not supposed to change the original abvilities much, but is it okay to combine them/have them influnce each other (As long as it makes sense)?

Examples: Mix Tsuna's ZPB with Kirito's flash freeze, be able to destroy souls with a rasengan via Ichigo's non-physical interaction, enhance the range of an ability which induces death with a gaze via Byakugan, or combining Neji's gentle fist with Bang's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist

Stuff like that.
Yes, these are acceptable. As long as it makes sense, you can combine them.

All the profiles you have chosen disfigure compared to Dendar's profile ... except the Dovahkiin ... and I'm not just saying this because I play skyrim and is my favorite hero of The Elder Scrolls.

You guys dont need to determine this stuff rn y'know

Those tiers are for later power sets, which will take a while to get to

I know ... but I don't trust DMUA anyway ... his character is Lawful Evil, it's not a good thing, he'll get corrupted, I bet.

Better to choose a good bodyguard like Ghost Rider to keep an eye on him.

Back