• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World Meta Thread 2

Boy there is no way I'm going to be Evil on None's terms

For now

To quote Josian

"I let my daughter die because of my weakness ... if you believe that I will allow you to do the same with my "new family", know this ... there will be no place, no time ... and no Gods who will protect you from my wrath "

I could come back with Dendar, but I found out that I won't have immortality type 9 from Imix, but if I knew what degree of Regenerationn it has (since imix has an immortality type 3 but doesn't specify which grade it has) maybe I'd keep the big snake.

Another question.

Given that the third profile is a low 7-B, will the other profiles I have chosen also be from the same tier? Does that mean I can use the Hero of Lore 7-C classes?

"Good pick" is subjective

it really depends on what you are looking for and what kind of abilties you want.

But IMO it's a good pick

No because I want to maintain my vow to not actually make any profiles on this forkery, and since then, I've only kinda started slightly making a sandbox.

Hey, I wanted to tell you that when I get Dendar's profile, I'll make him fiery.

Imagine, a giant 1300 foot (or 400 meter) snake completely made of fire.

Jormungandr will be a harmless worm compared to me.

I believe I will be like this.

The basilisk by aeonsend d3i36ne-pre

Back