• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Llwn sits for a moment, contemplating.

"I guess... I do? I imagine most people who move on to very different circumstances from what they are accustomed to would miss their old ways, even if their new life is better. It's that sense of familiarity and eventual nostalgia, I think, everyone likes things they know work and have worked for a long time.

"Of course, there are aspects of my old life I could've done without. The disease, the constant fights for survival, and eventually having to "meet in the middle" with forces who despise you and everything like you," Llwn gives the phrase comically large air-quotes, clearly marking the assertion's ridiculousness, "but at the same time, I was accustomed to that, as I just said before. Even in a bad situation, you can pull positivity from it if you look hard enough. I've described to you my grievances with my current predicament, but there's the rather base feeling of this being a reward for something, even though that's almost definitely not the case. As though all the toiling and hardship in my life was leading to this, in some way, and that I might return some day and... fix things. Maybe."

Brusel simply practices the Fusion Dance, by himself. Simply merely trying to remember it from the knowledge he has. He seems to be doing pretty well.

(hey that's my quote)
ED_tX5ZWwAAV6Qq.jpg

@WHYNAUT

"Could you? This world is far from the one we were taken from. I do not think it is possible for us to return, even in death. All we have is this now and what we make of it."

@Paul_Frank

The blades themselves twisted space, flowing and redirecting, cutting out interference from her own slash. The blades performed Dim Current Slash on what of the attack made contact with them, and continued on the way to Lailah.

As for Kusanagi herself, the vacantness in her eyes vanished as she chose to witness this for herself. The blades covered the field, halting the advance of the slash, though Kusanagi moved forward herself as well, meeting Lailah's attack with Dim Current Slash, redirecting the very same strike back at Lailah.

Her body now regenerated, she then advanced even further towards Lailah, appearing right next to her as several swords appeared floating with her, all at once, cutting through anything they may strike. Flames intensify around Kusanagi, causing the steel around them to burst into flames as it travels towards Lailah.

Then, the woman swung the sword in her own hands, which could sever certainty itself.

"More, show me your resolve in the face of my blades!"

@Lookout

"Well, the world is in turmoil and two people are fighting for control. That and the occasional event by whoever brought us here."

She noted, before the new person appeared.

"And yet another, I see. I wonder what influence she will have. If that title will be lived up to."

She then commented out loud.

@Faruel1998

"To create gods, huh? Why? What does that end up achieving?"

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

[I don't think using your old PC is a thing you can do in any way. They'd still resist any and all control via being a PC, and having access to a whole other PC's powers is a bit much. You replaced her, she's gone, can't do anything with her anymore]

@Hl3_or_bust

"...i hope that's the case. Not just for you, but for everyone else here too. It would give this a meaning."

I throw a rock down into the ocean from up here.

"I'll be honest, i was looking for a fight, either to break off the boredom or to understand the trill of combat, but this talk wound up being a good replacement. I don't believe i've got your name?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

[I don't think using your old PC is a thing you can do in any way. They'd still resist any and all control via being a PC, and having access to a whole other PC's powers is a bit much. You replaced her, she's gone, can't do anything with her anymore]
(I can say that I re-create the soul to be exactly the same as I have the mundus ability to create souls? or just delete it)

[What? I meant the problem is Neron having access to your previous PC's powers via reviving her, because he would in the case of what you did, so it's not allowable.]

Sophia looks at him for a good two seconds, before just shrugging.

"Fair enough."

"Anyway, what's this place ?"

She changes argument while looking around.
“I’m not too sure myself, it’s like a watchtower? People were using some orbs to grant wishes, it was really weird.”

(Aight)

While Kiara works, she decides she should go to hell, quite literally, and spy on what Neron is doing. Though she would certainly like to march right in and give the demon a piece of her mind, it would be much more prudent if she disguised herself instead. And so...

"隱".

Kiara chants a syllable to herself, and the presence she gives off vanishes entirely. She then bends the light and heat around her, effectively making herself invisible and masking her body heat. "perfect!" She muses to herself, before using her magic to slip between dimensions, entering Hell to go see what's up with Neron.

Last edited:
"Oh, not much, simply practicing the Fusion Dance. Ability which allows two people to fuse into an even stronger warrior. I kinda have to teach it to a gal in exchange of a moon thing." Brusel says. "Why you askin'?"

“Kiara I assume you mean. And I don’t know, it looked pretty interesting and it sounds even more interesting. What can you tell me about it?”

"Well, it's a technique from the methamoran race I think. And you have to lower or have your power as high as the person you want to fuse with. Then, you'll both have to sync yourself with these specific poses, all rather quickly." Brusel performs the fusion dance, pausing at each different pose. "Just be careful not to screw anything up or the fusion may come out weird."

"The orbs couldn't grant any particularly lofty wishes. World changing ones were tried, but the Dragon lacked the power."

Kusanagi commented.

"Well, it's a technique from the methamoran race I think. And you have to lower or have your power as high as the person you want to fuse with. Then, you'll both have to sync yourself with these specific poses, all rather quickly." Brusel performs the fusion dance, pausing at each different pose. "Just be careful not to screw anything up or the fusion may come out weird."
“I see. Would you mind teaching it to me? I’m a quick learner.”

@Hl3_or_bust

"...i hope that's the case. Not just for you, but for everyone else here too. It would give this a meaning."

I throw a rock down into the ocean from up here.

"I'll be honest, i was looking for a fight, either to break off the boredom or to understand the trill of combat, but this talk wound up being a good replacement. I don't believe i've got your name?"
"My name is... Llwn. Although, I suppose names don't have a whole lot of meaning on their anymore, do they?"

Back