• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Most world issues can be fixed with proper drive... and in our cases, with superpowers. No sense on making a magical dragon do something we can accomplish ourselves."

"I'm gonna wish for better brainpower. Processing speed and calculations and all that. I considered getting rid of pollution to be my wish, but I'm pretty sure I can actually go do that myself with my powers, so I'm gonna go do that after this."

"As I said, I will take one wish. I will wish for further mastery. I am curious to see what this Dragon can give in that regard."

"...Maybe I should ask for self control, or maybe more of me? Nah... God, wish making is kinda tough when you don't know much about stuff."

Amidst the commotion, the sky darkens across the entire planet as the large serpentine form of the Eternal Dragon emerges.

"I am Shenron. I shall-... Oh it's you again."
"Before we make any wishes. Dragon, what is the corruption trying to seep into this world and manifest?"
"There is much corruption spread throughout this world, caused primarily by those such as yourselves who were brought here. The exact causes are too numerous to list."

"Is there anything relating to the corruption that isn't one of us? And if so, what?"

She asked.

"And with that said, I'll make my wish I suppose. Dragon, I wish for further mastery than that which I possess now."

"Dragon! I wish for uh... I wish! I wish... for three transformations beyond Super Saiyan, or atleast beyond Super Saiyan 3! If that's possible!"

“Oh yeah...be careful not to wish so many times. Every genies have it’s monkey paw, is what I always learn.”

I said casually, speaking from experience.

"I guess I'll go next then." Kiara steps up after Kusanagi and Brusel.

"Great dragon, when I made my first wish to you, you gave me the power I needed to accomplish my goals, and for that I am forever grateful. But the more I've gone on since then, the more I realize i still require more Multitasking, Calculations, Scientific knowledge. Shenron! Please grant me as much knowledge and intelligence as is within your power!"

I quickly scramble my thoughts. I am not one who thinks much of wishes, so if i had to get one...

"If one of the wishes is invalid, create a planet close to the center of the galaxy, yet safely far away the massive black hole in there."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The chains which were eaten are replaced with large spiked wheels, which spin inside the heads.

"Interesting, guess I should try some new stuff too."

Using Ko, all of her aura gathers on her legs, allowing her to jump first to the side, straight through the flames left by the dragon, and away from the tendril and downward slash, and then forward towards Kusanagi. A magic circle appears in behind her as she holds out her hand again.

"Ala Raqesa"

The gravity applied to Kusanagi increases, to the point of preventing movement, while Lailah continues her approach at much higher speeds than before, the aura now returning to defend her body as she was already propelled forward.

"Is there anything relating to the corruption that isn't one of us? And if so, what?"

"All of the corruption was caused by beings sent here for the same purpose as you or otherwise indirectly by the one who brought you here."

"Dragon! I wish for uh... I wish! I wish... for three transformations beyond Super Saiyan, or atleast beyond Super Saiyan 3! If that's possible!"
"Unfortunately, what you seek is beyond my power, but I can grant you the knowledge of how to attain what you seek."

The dragon explains the secrets behind Super Saiyan 4 and Super Saiyan God as well as the secret to unlocking them, though Brusel will have to do so with his own strength.

"As for the rest of you, your wishes have been granted. Farewell."

Kusanagi's wish has practically the same effect as Kiara's wish for power before it, with the differences not being worth mentioning.

Kiara's wish grants her an intelligence on par with Bulma.

The knowledge on Brusel's mind... made him look up to the sky. "So... the moon. Do you any guys have powers that can make it night already or something to simulate it?"

"Oh yeah... thsi is big brain time. And if you want a moon simulator, I think I can build you one. But first!"

Kiara floats up. "i'm gonna go start cleaning up pollution. Keep this planet going a little longer. Then I'll be off to do that for you."

“Well, I personally will just take a nap. After a hard day of looting, a good rest is all a man need.”

I said, before going to sleep on the pile of money, putting my hat in front of my face to shield from the sun

@Paul_Frank

The mouths and insides of the snakes prove themselves even more dangerous, as countless blades that cut through all without effort shred the wheels within the moment they enter.

The tendril dissipates, though not before leaving behind a "hole" in the air itself.

As for Kusanagi, very little seems to happen to her when the gravity is applied, as The Force ability of Levitation allows her to defy the force of gravity outright. Lailah was making the mistake of entering melee range, where she was best.

"Let my thoughts be forgotten."

She speaks, as if in preperation for something. Her eyes become somewhat vacant as Lailah charges at her.

She swung her sword, and the construct followed bringing one to her left.

Though this was not her main worry, as eight slashes appeared to converge on Lailah from every side.

@Lookout

Kusanagi looks at herself for a bit, then forms a few disks and other forms of ki, before tossing them into the sky.

"I suppose this works. A new type of power was given to me on account of my wish."

She noted.

Back