• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@beach

"Ahem, Miss Priestess. Would you kindly change into a swimsuit while you're here? I can provide you one like I did Kusanagi, if needed." Lailah says, calling out to the new beachgoer

@beach

"Like the think Mr. Ikkath is wearing, thats a swimsuit Mr. Brussel." Lailah explains

"Okay then Ms. Priestess, just make sure you're in one on the beach, that's proper etiquette... I think."

@Yobo_Blue

She shrugs.

"A bit of electricity ain't scaring me."

@Paul_Frank

"Ehhhh, it's more optional i think, though i haven't really ever been to a beach before ..."
“Yeah, well no taking chances. You wouldn’t want scars to ruin your good looks, then no one would listen to you when you try and convert them. And no one does anyway.

Last edited:
@beach

"I can provide you one Mr. Brusel." She offers

"From what little I know, they're what people are supposed to wear here, I'm not sure if I'd say they're optional Ms. Priestess. I haven't been to a beach until now either, but to have the best first experience possible, I think everyone should be wearing the right outfits too."

After destroying hundreds of asteroids, Drake opened a portal and launched himself into the sun.

"Ahhhhhhhh, I'm alone, at least for now, demons don't grow in 3 seconds, I probably need friends now, everything I had is dead." The demon said while in the Sun's atmosphere, swimming immune to the Extreme Heat.

@Beach

After quickly touching the very bottom of the water, and then resurfacing, Kusanagi notices this going on.

"They certainly didn't seem to be optional for me."

She commented in response to Lailah, swimming up from almost right below her.

@Labyrinth

A more genuine smile can be seen on Kusanagi now, upon seeing Lailah get like that.

"One might even say the form looks cute."

She said.

"And d-distraction? I don't think people would get distracted by that. I wouldn't show it to just anyone either."

She said, covering her upper body with the wing somewhat.

@Yobo_Blue

"You know full well scars aren't a problem to me."

She says proudly.

@Paul_Frank

"There's no such thing as a best experience possible, everyone thinks and experiences stuff differently after all, so you shouldn't force your opinion on others if they don't wish to."

She explains.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Just chilling in the water, floaty girl."

She replies, smug too.

@Listentomyrhytm

Lailah does as she offered, and puts a swimsuit on Brusel with m a g i c.

@Beach Phoenix

"Correct."

@Overlord775

"Hmm, now, while that's cool and all, you can ask Kusanagi how that went for her. According to the objective information source of the multiverse, this is in fact, the best way to enjoy the beach, and proper etiquette, and thus that's what I'm trying to enforce."

@labyrinth

"C-cute?!" She stammers

"You... you're just messing with me."

She crosses her arms and turns her head upwards at this point, with a defiant "hmph"

"Anyway, I'm sure people would get distracted by it. And not showing it to just anyone implies you might show it to some people, very interesting Kusanagi." Lailah says, trying to regain control of the situation

"Swimming is boring if you are alone."

"then let me consume that Star"

"Speaking of consuming, maybe I'll go eat something" with that he teleported to earth more precisely to Sud777 in Mexico, he create an illusion so that he would look like a normal person so as not to attract attention and after a while begin to eat.

"At least you will do the Ghost rider Job"

"Later, I have a list of people to punish."Drake telepathically commented to All-Black the Necrosword while eating a mashed potatoes

@Overlord775

"I'm not sure why I'd make this up but uhhh." Lailah thinks for a moment, trying to come up with a way to prove her point

"Yeah I'm not sure how I can prove its existence to you, but its the records of the past, present and future of creation, and I can access the objective knowledge contained within. Of course, this doesn't make up for experience, since I just know the stuff, but haven't actually experienced any of it before."

@beach

"I know, I'm fine, especially in the water like this where it's not in plain sight."

Kusanagi then leaped upwards and fell back down into the water, causing a large wave.

@Labyrinth

"I'm not. I do believe you are cute."

She spoke, saying this confidently, although due to the thing Lailah just said, this confidence did seem to be coming apart a bit.

"H-hey, that doesn't have to mean that. B-but I guess I would, maybe, to some people. Never as a distraction though."

As he swims, Brusel begins thinking of what to name his still unnamed planet. "Hm... maybe Planet X? No... that's probably taken. Planet Abura? ...Too weird. Because if something grows on the planet they would be called Aburanians... that's a weird name."

@Overlord775

"I suppose I could try to show you some of the information from it, or just tell you some to prove it? Or Kusanagi can try to read my mind to prove I'm not lying."

@labyrinth

"Well then... umm... thanks."

She refuses to make eye contact as she says this, looking away, until she regains her composure and continues

"I wonder who you'd show such a thing to, how scandalous. I guess considering your reaction to that thing at the beach, it must being saved for a special someone."

"I kid of course, probably, maybe." She says, having apparently gotten better at this whole 'teasing' thing since she learned about it less than an hour ago

@ZephyrosOmega

You maybe shouldn't be so openly hostile to her, even if you dislike her. If you wanted any sort of element of surprise. But that's just my opinion.

Lailah says telepathically

@ZephyrosOmega

Oh, okay then, sorry, still not the best with social stuff.

@Overlord775

"I'm not sure how I feel about some random holy woman I just met peeking into my mind."

Although, thinking of it now, do I even have a mind? I can think still despite the fact I shouldn't have one, so maybe. She thinks to herself

@Beach

Kusanagi makes a few more waves, making repeated leaps and dives with incredible grace.

"I can look if you'd like."

She then stated, in regards to the telepathy, upon landing and causing another large wave.

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi seems to stare straight at Lailah the whole time, making her unable to avoid her gaze.

"W-well, probably. I haven't actually ever h-had time to think about something like that."

She said, the wing then obsucring her face entirely.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
the Ikkath outside the HTC decides to speak to Kusanagi

”So, I’ve been thinking of ways to get stronger, but i was wondering if there was any way you could help me with that. Any ideas?”

Back