• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"My turn!"

Kiara slides forward before leaping into the air, stylishly spinning around as she does so and slapping the ball, sending it back with enough force to shake the air itself around them.

@beach

Lailah just extends her En and amplifies her own speed as Kiara hits the ball

@labyrinth

"That first point is fair, so maybe not that one. Although your confidence in your moves is good, maybe that one might work. If only that level of confidence could be applied to your appearance too, you wouldn't doubt what everyone on the beach said." Lailah jests

"Hmm, maybe I could put one of those on an object instead of a person, or maybe I can just try to enhance them further, or maybe I could place some of my other curses in there, there are a few interesting ones which could help out if applied to a sword, considering they work well enough on physical contact anyway." She says, seemingly slightly lost in her own little world again, as she's seemed to do more than once when talking about this stuff

Brusel retalliates with a series of blasts of Ki, multiple rainbow colored spheres but mostly blue spheres towards the ball as it causes it to push it, as his hair now turns a bit wavy, turning completely white, his shirt ripping off. Finally, he launches a blast of air towards the ball, pushing it to the other side with extreme power. As his hair returns back to normal.

@beach

Kusanagi appears next to the ball again, releasing a large energy shockwave from her hands as she punches it, returning it back to sender.

A few orbs begin circling Kusanagi as well

@Labyrinth

"I-I haven't honed that over hundreds of years. I-if anything I left it alone."

She said, sounding a bit embarrassed at that.

"What would your ideas for it be then? And do you wish to receive anything in exchange for such things?"

Ikkath moves in quickly, hitting back with Extreme Speed. This time, however Piercer is applied, so the ball will pass through anyone who is in its way, in order to prevent it from being hit back

Brusel helps this with making the ball slightly heavier as it gets hit to the opposing side, with a miniature version of the Gravity Cage attached to it.

@beach

Lailah moves in the moment the ball enters her side of the field, and she holds a massive ball of On in her hand, which she aims at the incoming ball, and detonates.

The resulting explosion seems to temporarily annul the effects of gravity on, and send the ball back without it touching anything, it also simultaneously curses the ball.

Said curse activates once the ball crosses the net, and causes it to be unable to go up until it reached her team's side again, at which point it would be dispelled automatically.

@labyrinth

"Fufu, I kid, I kid. But, you should work on that self esteem Kusanagi." She notes, only sounding like she's half joking

"As for what curses well hmm. I have some which disable powers until conditions are met, I have some which reverse how powers work, I have some which kill instantly, some which put people to sleep, one that causes someone to be unable to use any sort of ranged attack, among others. I can also make newer ones if you wanted." She explains

"As for getting something in return, I can't really ask you for much more, you've already done and given me so much, so that won't be necessary."

"Elementary!"

Without moving herself, Layla manifests a large black tentacle to hit the ball which reverses the effects of Lailah's curse back to the other team along with the ball itself.

Kiara grins as she leaps up to intercept the ball...

Quintessence.

And she suddenly glows with violet energy, increasing her strength and speed tenfold! She hits the ball at 10x the speed into the other court... though, if anyone attempted to intercept it, they would likely find that it magically swerved right out of their way.

Thanks to the no-miss curse, Brusel simply teleports to the ball, and simply says "Kai Kai!". Teleporting the ball back onto the opposing side, retaining full strength and speed from Kiara.

@beach

Space itself seems to distort around the ball, as it simply gets turned back around to where it came from after a hand motion from Kusanagi.

Space seems to twist in such a way to make it extraordinarily hard to hit back, even teleportation being interfered with to an extent.

@Labyrinth

"Decades of being called a monster doesn't help it. Neither does the fact that my true appearance is even more inhuman now."

She noted.

"Well, hmm. My blades already interfere with abilities to significant extents, and are almost certainly lethal, so perhaps options for incapacitation without death might be useful."

Ikkath, aided by his multiple boosts to speed, strength and accuracy, hits the ball back, with Kaioh ken boosted extreme speed, using his own power to distort space-time around the ball to a more favorable form for his team and hit back the ball to the other side with extreme force, piercer still in effect

@Everyone

Kon sends a message to everyone telepathically.

"Ahem... this is a warning... anyone who strays too far away from the nearest handful of star systems to Earth may find themselves and I quote: 'suddenly and irrevocably extinguished by malevolent forces'. To prevent this, a barrier has been erected around the 10 closest star systems to the planet while the one who brought you hear finds a way to clear the forces out. It should be completed by the next time your powers have increased."

Space warps itself so that any of you or your belongings outside of the enclosed area are inexplicably now somewhere within.
Ikkath’s 5th body, getting bored in the US, decides to teleport to the edge of the barrier and look outside it, and see what he can see

@Beach

Lailah runs to intercept, drawing the same symbol Kusanagi had seen in the barrier as she does so.

Layla would notice the curse she placed on her team was redirected to apply to Lailah's, making them not miss instead. And in doing so, Lailah appears in front of, and shoots the ball back with a beam of On, with the glass sphere now carrying a curse that causes the next person to interact with it to be abandoned by luck, and fail at anything there is even a slight chance to fail at.

@labyrinth

"Well you're not a monster, even if you might look somewhat inhuman in your true form, don't believe that." Lailah says, sounding sort of bitter, although Kusanagi could tell it wasn't targeted at her.

She clears her throat

"Anyway if you wanted some things for incapacitating, I could put sleeping curses, or curses which would put someone in enough pain to likely decomission them, paralysis curses, or maybe one to remove someone from the battlefield, or if there are any other ideas you had, I'm all ears."

Ikkath sends the ball back by opening a dimensional rift and reopening the exit ab the other side of the field with Ki to deposit it just above the ground

@beach

The ball seems to turn around on its own, as it is directed back upwards and to the other side by telekinesis.

This time, the ball has the attribute of Penetration applied to it, as well as increased gravity and time seeming to slow on anyone who tries to hit it back.

@labyrinth

"Somewhat is a bit of an understatement, but then I suppose there certainly are more inhuman things. And well, thank you. Too many people consider ones like us to be monsters. I am glad to have someone like you."

She said, giving back a slight smile.

"As for the curses. Sleep could be useful, though I can already paralyze and cause pain, though attaching those to my blade would be useful. They should likely be kept in place, however. Maybe something that can turn them to stone? Or something that can make them incapable of exerting force for some time?"

She suggested.

Gravity shifts itself upwards, as a three faced green humanoid figure appears behind Brusel. Sending the ball high up as the Stand barrages the ball to the other side, turning it inside out twice, thrice, five times, seven times! All until ending onto its normal shape, then gravity shifting back to normal... and then getting intensified more than hundred of times via a Gravity Cage, specifically on the ball.

“I feel like it’s gonna be a long time until either teams score points. Are we sure this was the best game to play?”

@beach

"I'm enjoying the game, but if everyone else is bored of it, I suppose we can stop, not like we can really play without all of us anyway." Lailah comments

As the 100x gravity ball approaches, she casts Ala Raqesa in such a way that the gravity from her spell counters the gravity from the cage by pushing the opposite direction, causing the ball to temporarily float, setting it up for Kusanagi or Kiara to hit it.

@labyrinth

"Likewise Kusanagi, I'm glad to have met you as well."

"Anyway, you seemed the most interested in a sleep curse, petrification curse, and/or one that nullifies force? I can possibly curse your items with those, yes."

"Who would say that genetics is so exhausting" said Drake sitting in a chair, he had lost more than 60% of blood creating demonic plants.

Then Drake and his scientists started playing Uno.

@beach

"Perhaps we could play until one point then?"

Kusanagi asked, before one of the orbs around her cast DeSpell to remove the effects from the ball, before Kusanagi deflected it back to the other side, coating it in a powerful multi-layered forcefield while also having it distort space and accelerate its own time.

@Labyrinth

And with that, Kusanagi chooses to show off her true form, or a hint of it at least, seeing as she has a few other forms too, as a show of trust to Lailah.

While her general appearance remains similar, the red scythe on her arm extends, while a single wing grows from her right side, and she gains horns like those of an oni.

"Looks something like this. And thank you."

She said.

"Those curses would be useful to have on my blades, yes."

"I think one point's a good idea. We're evenly-matched enough to make that an achievement on its own."

Kiara lied as naturally as she breathed.

"Then this next shot will be the last!"

Layla casts the ultimate curse, created from the aspect of the beach itself. It takes a familiar figure from Layla's past; one worthy enough to be crowned King of the Beach. The shade grins and winks past the fourth wall, before spiking the ball so hard it turns into ******* atoms. His duty done, he returns to his eternal paradise.

@beach

"Well then, that was certainly something... I guess its a point?" Lailah says, shocked by whatever that was

@Labyrinth

"I dont think you're that monstrous. A little something like wings and horns isn't that bad, I also have a monstrous true form, or, two of them rather, that I can show if you wanted I suppose." She says, trying to reassure Kusanagi

"Well, if you want those sorts of curses on your blades, just uhh, hand them over I guess and I'll get back to you in a bit."

Back