• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Beach

Somehow over telepathy, Lailah has the notion of embarrassment conveyed to her.

Kusanagi then looked at Kiara.

"What did that word mean in this context?"

"And I imagine no using of any weapons, obviously. From what I can tell, this is meant to be done unarmed."

She then said to Ikkath.

@labyrinth

Her expression looks a bit odd, in a way that Lailah can't quite describe.

"I'm fine, it's fine."

She insisted.

"I see. I might be able to block the effects should it ever come to it, or sever them, but that may result in the destruction of the curse in question anyway. And so you intend to grant them to the willing then. What might they actually do?"

"Wait, I think I got something." A part of the sand slowly starts rising, manifestating into a being behind the Brusel on the field, now creating a ball of sand on Brusel's hand, which he uses fire on, turning it into a ball of glass. Brusel gives a couple of strong hits to the ball, to confirm it's strong enough to endure hits, not even making a crack. "How about this?"

No seriously, i'm pretty sure we are missing some event of cosmological magnitudes.

"Seriously? What could that even be then, oh Great Sage of Wisdow, Raphael?"

A... Beach Episode.

Immediatly, a sweat breaks from within my forehead.

"A-a beach episode? Preposterous! I shall stay here, as far away as i can then, the danger is too much to bear. We shall stay in space, where it is safe."

Warning: emotions such as fun and happiness have been mastered

"Ballin'."

@Beach

Kusanagi gets the idea that, mentally, Lailah is smiling.

"That ball should work, yeah, nice job Brussel."

@Labyrinth

Hmmm?

"That's good then, you're still making an odd expression but if you say you're fine, I'll trust you." Lailah says, backing up a bit

"Well, you might be able to block or sever them, although they are a bit tougher now, but, as for what they do ummm. Well it depends on the curse. For instance, one might do something like, say, cause someone who gets upset to fall into slumber, or cause someone who speaks or thinks ill of someone be paralyzed. Those are some examples, not to say I've made them yet or anything."

@beach

Lailah mentally receives something like this expression: ">_<"

"Glass is an odd material for it, though I can't imagine it makes a difference for us."

@labyrinth

"What? I have no clue what you're talking about."

She said, waving away concerns, her expression turning a different kind of odd, seeming to convey confusion.

"I see, so that kind of thing. It seems like a significant thing to accept, then."

Kiara's been... wierdly spacing out for a bit. But she suddenly snaps back to reality. "Yo... I just played a great game of minecraft in my head. Anyway, where were we? Volleyball? Cool!"

@beach

"Yes, volleyball, we have the glass ball now, it should be strong enough for all of us, and we have teams, I think the prep work is done."

@Labyrinth

"Okay..."

Lailah says, not sounding entirely convinced, but dropping the issue

"That it does, so ideally, I'd make one specially tailored to those who are willing, so it wouldn't be as bad on them."

while drake was working

some berserkers go out to collect materials and explore outer space, debating what they would do when they finished gathering the ore for their master's plan.
Ikkath continues watching the demons on planet with the dupe he sent, as well as through his other means

a Bersekers walked and told a Ghost rider.

"So the planet, why this planet?" asked the berseker.

"Well, I really don't know, although it is probably due to the fact that the earth is a total global Chaos, due to the acts of supernatural people and apparently one of those people killed Nerón although it does not surprise me, In all life that has a spirit of revenge, will always be surrounded by many strange events, "said The Ghost Rider.

"And why don't you do what a Ghost rider does?" asked the berserker

"He is holding back here, according to what he says, if we do our job we would simply cause "Chaos" although all the Ghost rider are discreet in what we do" he stated.

Elegast keeps track of all the blades and determines their trajectories. Through her greater awareness of existence, she is guided through battle, and she feels it would be better to avoid the flames. She demanifests her spear and summons a long katana instead, moving around despite the distortion of space. Then with seemingly a single stroke of her sword she cuts down all the blades and cuts right through the flames that were approaching her. While doing this she put more distance between herself and Kusanagi in order to follow it up by summoning a pistol.
After seeing Kusanagi's tracking orbs, Elegast had thought of a new On ability and worked on developing it up until this point.

'Haunter Bullets: Shot in the Dark'

She rapidly fires at Kusanagi, aiming at the exact spots where Kusanagi's 'vitals' are. But each shot seems to create an afterimage, which then diverge from the bullets' paths and start moving towards other points. These points being the exact locations of Kusanagi's 'vitals' if she were to move in certain directions in order to evade the bullets that continue on a normal trajectory. This was the power of the Haunter Bullets: they could be controlled by the user or home in on targets automatically.

@Beach

"Doesn't really matter, I think. Just whoever has the ball right now, probably."

She noted, getting into position to play as well.

@Labyrinth

"Yet it would have to be likely to be activated by someone else, a difficult thing to balance, I would imagine."

She noted, seeming to return to normal now.

@WHYNAUT

Though Elegast attempts to cut at the swords, she would find the swords turning in an odd motion, moving to reflect the attack made against them, right back at their sender. The flames do disperse however, as they seemed to be little more than a distraction at that time.

"An On power. Very well, then I will respond in kind."

Her aura flared up further, as she warped away from her current position to avoid the projectiles, and Hellfire was released from it, meant to burn away anything that comes close.

"Come forth, Yamata-no-Orochi."

And so, a massive serpent rises from her, a construct forged of On, standing with Kusanagi. The great serpent held 8 blades of massive size and great strength, which it swung at once, releasing Unending Slashes upon the field as Kusanagi swung her own blade from a distance, releasing a trailing beam of energy at Elegast.

Plan for now is expanding Planet Z's reach's. Trains definetly help, as i go on, conquering any planet within my reaches. This duplication stuff is ridiculously useful.

Of course, i leave the Solar System alone. Don't wanna mess with the humans at all.

Lailah gets into position and nods.

@labyrinth

"Indeed. It would have to be a condition likely to be met by others, but not by the holder, essentially, it would work best if the holder is someone who always avoids doing certain things that others don't." She explains

"This is part of the reason why I haven't offered them to anyone yet, since I have to work on making sure that the ones I want to offer people would be possible for them to avoid. Wouldn't want to mess up and have one activate on you if I gave you one for instance."

As her own attacks approach Elegast simply points her sword downward and they cease. Her sword was the space around her and only she had control over the direction in which it was pointed.

"So you're capable of using On too. But you're not a progenitor..."

Elegast does not respond to the On ability with her own On, instead she uses one of her techniques: White Magnolia. A breathtaking image ensues as her technique creates the illusion of an undead king swinging down his sword. Countless massive slashes unfold, resembling a flower. In front of Elegast everything is severed: matter, energy, elements, space, time, and concepts.

"Well, from my very minimal knowledge. You have to hit the ball to the other side using your arms. However it has to bounce atleast one before it's caught by the other side, and if it goes too far it gets out of bounds!" Brusel states, with a smile.

@beach

Kusanagi looked at Lailah, expecting her to explain in more detail if need be.

"Something like that."

@Labyrinth

"Do you have any ideas for conditions and results then, we should probably work together on figuring them out if you want to give me one."

She suggested.

@WHYNAUT

Elegast's slashes would be met by those of Kusanagi and Orochi. Those too, would sever everything, mutually severing one another. It did not matter what it was that met Kusanagi's slashes, it would be severed all the same, even causality and karma itself were not safe from her blades.

"I was taught it by a close friend, and evolved it further of my own accord."

She explained before releasing a blast of red from her hand, this was Stigma, which would slow time if it struck, which was accentuated by Kusanagi twisting space to bring it closer, through gaps in the cuts the two were releasing.

@beach

Lailah quickly rattles off the rules for the sport, but modified for their smaller numbers and their location.

@labyrinth

"I suppose so. Hmm, do you know of anything you usually don't do, or avoid doing?"

Having ascended further into high orbit, approximately half-way between earth and the moon, Llwn waits for whatever that group is doing to wrap up.

@beach

Kusanagi nodded to Brusel, seeming to concentrate.

@Labyrinth

"I can't really think of something specific it seems. Do you have any ideas yourself? Maybe something to do with combat directly?"

@beach

"Yep, I'm ready whenever you are, Mr. Brusel."

@labyrinth

"Hmm. Tell me, do you think you retreat much in combat? In my limited experience, you don't seem to. Or do you think that you, like, overthinking things in combat?"

Having basically dominated every solar system i can-

But-

Shut up. I take a train to whenever Llwn is and get off, waving at him.

"Hey, did i miss anything?"

Last edited:
"I don't think there's any rules against that but better not risk it, either way!" Brusel with one arm over the other, sends the ball of glass pretty high up as he uses his Volleyball Attack technique.

@beach

Kusanagi moves to intercept, appearing in front of and rapidly kicking the ball back at the other side.

@Labyrinth

"Retreat? Well, I do not think I do so often, but most of my matches do end non-lethally still, depends on if one considers electing to stop as retreat. And that also depends. I do analyze things and witness future outcomes, but my path in combat is often the natural course I take."

She replied, looking over her sword once more.

"Also, curious. My blades are often cursed, are there any particular things you could do with that?"

After several attempts he had made the plant totally demonic, it cost him a lot of blood, effort and help from various experts in DNA alteration, but now using his conceptual manipulation, Drake 'slightly modified the name of the plant', giving it common sense, the ability to reproduce through its roots so he planted it in the best place in the castle, it will take time, but soon it will grow like a strong demon tree.

"I only need to replicate the process about 89 times, re-plant them all over the planet and then I can have a stable breed."

@beach

"Got it!"

Lailah reinforces her arms with 100% of her aura, and hits the ball, launching it over again.

@Labyrinth

"By retreat, I meant during an active combat, trying to run away, if the opponent gave up or something, leaving them alive wouldn't count obviously. And I shouldn't have said overthinking, more like second guessing yourself specifically, wondering if you could have made a better move, or not making the move you thought would be best because you think it could go badly, stuff like that. In any case hmm, I can try thinking of more."

Lailah says, turning her attention to Kusanagi's question

"Depends, what kind of curses, and what sort of things would you want done with them if possible?"

"Go time!"
Brusel quickly jumps into the air, and with a swift motion of the hand releases a strong green energy blast as his hair briefly turns red, which causes the ball to spike with full force towards the other side.

@beach

Kusanagi also seems to amplify herself, while the ball itself feels like it slows down as it flies, and Kusanagi launches it back with a simple pressure wave.

@Labyrinth

"Well, it is unlikely, though I could see situations in which it happens, when pulling back is the better choice to continuing. And no, I do not hesitate in battle, my moves are precise and with no doubts."

She stated confidently.

"Well, some just make people die more efficiently, some stop immortality, some twist space. And I do not know, something more, something you think would be useful."

Back