• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Layla casts the ultimate curse, created from the aspect of the beach itself. It takes a familiar figure from Layla's past; one worthy enough to be crowned King of the Beach. The shade grins and winks past the fourth wall, before spiking the ball so hard it turns into ******* atoms. His duty done, he returns to his eternal paradise.
710a3e40b7a1012f9bd03938272be73a.gif

@Beach

"Well, the ball is gone in any case. Shall we do something else then? Go swimming maybe?"

Kusanagi wondered out loud.

@Labyrinth

"Well, that was more of a hint of what the true one is, but I see. Thank you. And I am certain you would be beautiful in any form just the same."

She replied.

She also projected a few swords that appeared on the ground nearby.

@beach

"Why do you hate swimming though?"

@Labyrinth

"... beautiful is a bit of a stretch wouldn't you say?" Lailah replies, the embarrassment evident, as she moves to grab the projected swords and begins casting the discussed curses on them one at a time

@Beach

"I feel like now would be a good time to overcome such a fear, don't you?"

She said, looking at Lailah and then at Ikkath.

@Labyrinth

"I don't think so at all, actually."

She said confidently.

"So, can I see then?"

"Don't worry, this is space. Sure, they might have fifty limbs and be the size of thirty mes, but it's not everywhere!" Brusel says with a smile. "Just try it, don't worry about animals"

@beach

"Nice, it'll be fun, probably."

@labyrinth

"W-well it is a stretch."

"Anyway, I umm... have to finish up with the swords! Yeah, that." Lailah says, trying to come up with an excuse

But then she's just going to ask to see afterwards anyway.

After thinking this, she places down the swords and inhales deeply

"Okay fine, just for a bit. I'll show you two of them. First up is my witch form."

She shifts quickly, dispersing and condensing back as a massive form, which seemed to be in the shape of the upper half of an upside down somewhat demonic woman in chains, with a right side up upper half of a "normal", smiling woman on top of her, the two both seemed ceramic rather than made of flesh, and were very noticeably not humans, neither having any eyes or ears or anything, and they looked like nothing from this world.

The simple act of her transforming released enough curses to warp the surroundings in the barrier, although any issues fixed themselves eventually as she turned back to normal.

"And I guess second up is what you'd call my 'true' form. What I was born looking like, and would normally look like I guess, I don't like it much..." She says, sounding somewhat more distant than before her veneer dropped.

Her skin paled, and her hair lengthened and turned white, as horns emerged from her head, until eventually, her entire form changed

@beach

"Shall we, then? Might as well try everything if we're doing all this."

She said, indicating towards the sea.

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi seemed entirely undeterred by the forms.

"So that's your true form. You look beautiful still. This hasn't changed at all from how you were before."

She noted, encouraging the girl.

"And I suppose it's only fair..."

She began to shift herself, to a form resembling that of Safer Sephiroth, except she also had the red scythe of her relic appear, as well as the horns of an oni atop her head. Her chest wasn't entirely uncovered either, instead being covered by a strip of black, similar to the wing. She was noticeably larger in this shape, and floated somewhat.

@Beach

"Come now, let's not be mean to Mr. Ikkath, we should be having fun on the beach, although he should still give it a try probably, just to see."

@Labyrinth

"...you're exaggerating still." Lailah quickly and quietly mumbles

The embarrassment is only made more obvious to see by the fact her normal skin tone is white as a sheet now, but she clears her throat and carries on

"I see, I think you look good in this form too, its certainly different, but that's not a bad thing." She says

Last edited:
After a game of cards, Drake sent the scientists to earth, now he was walking towards his bedroom, where he began to meditate, closing his eyes.

"Blood, I need more Blood, I want their blood" Drake opened his eyes and noticed that the All-Black the Necrosword was in front of him.

he could hear it, the sword wants Blood, a lot of blood.

"I will not fight a war that I cannot win" he said to the dark sword before returning to meditate now ignoring the requests and sadistic laughter From The Proto-Symbiote

@beach

Kusanagi would proceed to enter the water and begin swimming, diving down for extended periods of time rapidly, aiming to look at the bottom of the water.

@Labyrinth

"I wouldn't say so at all, no. Nothing about your form is ugly in the slightest."

She said, her voice sounding a bit different and more echoey now that she was in this state.

"And, well, thank you... This form is one I naturally gained some time ago. F-for some reason it..."

She said, looking down at her chest, which was covered by something she had to consciously make when shifting.

"Doesn't seem to cover me properly by nature."

Brusel would transform back onto his base form, now lacking a shirt. He runs into the water... only to run on water for a short period of time. Before realizing it and then lowering himself so he can swim.

Ikkath just enters the water and treads, keeping a tight leash on his internal electricity so he doesn’t shock everyone nearby

@beach

Lailah joins the others in the water as well, just letting herself float in an unoccupied spot.

@labyrinth

"Shush you." She protests, her face having a redder hue than before

"So it doesn't uhh, cover up the bits it should huh? It sounds a bit inconvenient to have to remember to cover that up during a battle if you used that then, although it would be a good distraction for the enemy." She jests

Last edited:
Drake would come out of his bedroom, then invoke his hammer and fly to earth on the way, destroying Asteroids without stopping.

"Asteroids, they are not real enemies, but it is what I have"

Back