• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Aye, well, that wasn't really a concern either way. What is, is you appearing to possess her memories, at least up to the point in which you took the body.

"And the reason THAT is important is because I don't trust her for an instant, and she seems to have some non-specific plan in the works, with several other summoned individuals in on it. I ask if you have any knowledge of this plan."

Ikkath’s 5th body, getting bored in the US, decides to teleport to the edge of the barrier and look outside it, and see what he can see
The outside of the barrier seems pretty ordinary, though one with decent enough senses would notice vortexes of Chaos and Darkness appearing extremely briefly before being smothered out by unseen forces...

"Aye, well, that wasn't really a concern either way. What is, is you appearing to possess her memories, at least up to the point in which you took the body.

"And the reason THAT is important is because I don't trust her for an instant, and she seems to have some non-specific plan in the works, with several other summoned individuals in on it. I ask if you have any knowledge of this plan."
Layla forms a mischievous smile for a brief moment.

"Maybe I do... but I wonder what about the situation makes her seem untrustworthy?"

@beach

Sophia remains there, looking up at Kusanagi rise in the wind.

"I wish i was like her ..."

She whispers to herself in self-contempt, as she then signs at the impossibility of such a thing ... though maybe ...

She starts floating up the wind current, following after the swordwoman's exemple.

@Paul_Frank [specifically one that isn't busy with stuff]

A ribbon clone of Sophia appears nearish one of those of hers.

"Hello there, i need to talk with you about stuff."

@world

[Since i forgot do say what Sophia did while i wasn't able to rp, i'll do now]

[She made herself a barrier somewhere to do stuff]

[She also joined the world governament or something that WHY's PC made since she has the combined knowlage of a world ruler and the primarch of administration, so she can help]

[furthermore she sent clones throught he world to heal the wounded and/or sick, revive people, help starving and homeless people with their living needs. And also spread her religion :V.]

Last edited:
"I can intensify this!" Brusel says, as he gets the other two Brusels to join him. The tornado starting to suck in more water, turning it more onto water than air... but this was to change, as one of the Brusels sets a small part on fire. It was wind, fire and water.

Drake waited for the answer from his fellow orc, but began to hear the prayers of all those who prayed for a God he did not know.

"Now I'm motivated, Is time to hunt a God🗡" All black The Necrosword commented in his host's head

"ah shit, here we go again" he thought.

But after reconsidering his curiosity invaded him, who could have taught a religion that spread like a cockroach

@labyrinth

"I see.. it's unfortunate that things ended up like that for you, that circumstances led to you ending up alone for so long in a dead world. It is a terrible thing that you had to fight against so many of your people as well."

@Overlord775

One of the random Lailahs in the world turns to the priestess appearing next to her and tilts her head

"Yes Ms Priestess, what did you want to talk about?"

"I can intensify this!" Brusel says, as he gets the other two Brusels to join him. The tornado starting to suck in more water, turning it more onto water than air... but this was to change, as one of the Brusels sets a small part on fire. It was wind, fire and water.
Kiara NYOOMS up, traveling up the vortex the longer she's in there. This is some of the most fun she's ever had!

@Overlord775

"What about the barrier? And the curses aren't doing much now, just floating around." She says, putting a finger up and collecting one of them from the air to demonstrate

The Ultra Instinct runns out, however, the Brusels decidee to go at their max speed, running on the air a high velocities, causing the tornado to go MASSIVE. Sucking up a big hole on the moon-ocean.

"How can you be sure the barrier was responsible for all these supposed deaths? What if you're accusing an innocent lady?"

@beach

"See, if one tries, they can experience all sorts of things."

Kusanagi said, generally replying to Sophia as she rode the tornado upwards.

@Labyrinth

"So, that would be it. I have seen your past, and you have seen mine. My thoughts of you were not changed for the worst for a moment by it, I can only hope yours were the same. Is there anything else you would wish to say, see, or do, while we're in this mindscape here?"

She asked, looking right into Lailah's eyes with this.

@Paul_Frank

"Don't play fool of me Witch, i know full well what happens to normal people inside of barriers, you are no innocent lady.

The clonewater replies sternly.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I-i guess."

Sophia replies, following her upwards.

She seems to be enjoying it.

Last edited:
@labyrinth

Lailah shakes her head.

"Of course my opinion of you hasn't soured from this. And unless you can think of something else specific you wanted to show me, I think it'd be rude to try and poke around through your mind too much."

@Overlord775

"I have a name, Nun." She snaps back after being called a Witch by the priestess.

"Ahem. Anyway do you have any proof of these claims that I did anything to those people, other than the fact a barrier exists in that town? Besides that, did you just come to ask me not to set up more barriers then?"

The Ultra Instinct runns out, however, the Brusels decidee to go at their max speed, running on the air a high velocities, causing the tornado to go MASSIVE. Sucking up a big hole on the moon-ocean.
"Hey now, be careful not to tear up my whole ocean!" She playfully shouts at him as she rides, higher and higher.

@Labyrinth

A Kiara arrives into the Labyrinth, smiling at Kusanagi and Lailah. "Ladies," She gives them a little curtsy, as a playful greeting. "Anything interesting going on with you two? Beach or no, don't think I've forgotten about our grand plan now~"

@Labyrinth

"I... Oh, Kiara's here, I see."

It seems she was going to say something but didn't actually finish, as the two snap back from the mindscape.

Kiara sees the two having performed some ritual or such together, and having now returned back.

"Oh, I was showing her uhh... Some of my memories, because I accidentally saw some of hers earlier."

She explained, letting go of Lailah's hand now.

@Edwellken
Whirl looking out, Ikkath tries to see if any signs of other conflict can be seen last the barrier

@The_Divine_Phoenix
”I see, thanks, that’s really cool. Also, Lailah was saying she didn’t want me to gain any power because we weren’t allied, but why does she need allies?”

[

Kiara stares at Lailah as she looks up from her bow, her face going scarlet.

"OH. Wow, Lailah, I, um... you look... wow..."

It seems she needs a moment to collect herself.

"That was... unexpected. Is this your true form?"

@DOOMT

Kiara shoots up higher, until, reaching the edge of the vortex, she shoots up into the air, her body realeasing a large flash of light that spirals and refracts through the vortex, forming an absolutely spectacular display of color.

Kiara shoots up higher, until, reaching the edge of the vortex, she shoots up into the air, her body realeasing a large flash of light that spirals and refracts through the vortex, forming an absolutely spectacular display of color.
The three Brusels clap at this performance. "Amazing!" They say, with a big ol' smile on their faces.

@labyrinth

Lailah waves and looks like she's about to say something, before Kiara's words remind her that she listened to Kusanagi, and didn't switch forms again

"Kiara? Well y-yes it is my true form, b-but no one was supposed to see me like this." She stammers out, trying to cover her horns with her hands

"I'm a demon afterall, people don't like those..."

Layla forms a mischievous smile for a brief moment.

"Maybe I do... but I wonder what about the situation makes her seem untrustworthy?"
"Well, she gave you a body, for one, and just her general aura... oh, as well as all of the stuff she has been doing lately, that might've contributed a tiny bit."

Llwn responds, the sarcasm comedically clear.

“Your agent?”
"The God of this world sent a telepathic message, the order was to take a girl to the beach, although I was lazy but I was curious so I sent a Ghost rider in his human form to see what happened, when he return home, he said that he met a group of people when he arrived and they took the girl to the beach." Drake explains
(I already answered it in a past post, but it got lost in the comments)

@labyrinth

"Some people do like those, or rather, do like you specifically. It seems both me and Kiara are like that."

Kusanagi replied, giving a slight smile.

@Beach

Kusanagi let herself be taken upwards and observe the spectacle from the skies, she seems somewhat happy to see it.

@Yobo_Blue

"I can't tell you the full details on my own, but something like a plan to save this world in her own way is why."

@Beach

Kiara gracefully lands on a platform made out of light, bowing and projecting her image for the whole beach to see.

@Labyrinth

"Come now..." Regaining her composire, Kiara walks forward, gently removing Lailah's hands from her horns. "I think they're beautiful. You shouldn't have to hide what you are just to please other people..."

@Labyrinth

Upon seeing this all go down, Kusanagi got closer to Lailah as well, and looked at her face and horns.

"M-might as well say it now I... have feelings for you and stuff."

She blurted out, and then went red immediately.

@Yobo_Blue

The Kusanagi clone with Ikkath seems to go quiet and looks embarrassed by something greatly.

@Labyrinth

Upon seeing this all go down, Kusanagi got closer to Lailah as well, and looked at her face and horns.

"M-might as well say it now I... have feelings for you and stuff."

She blurted out, and then went red immediately.

@Yobo_Blue

The Kusanagi clone with Ikkath seems to go quiet and looks embarrassed by something greatly.
“Hmmm?”

@labyrinth

"Beautiful? But I've always been told they make me a monster, and they've caused issues and stuff as Kusanagi knows. So both of you saying they look good is odd..."

She says, before Kusanagi speaks, and Lailah takes a minute to process it, getting embarrassed too after checking some information

"You mean like... like attraction feelings?"

@Labyrinth

"Y-yes, that kind. Y-you gave my life a reason again, s-so."

She blurted out again, completely red now.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi was a deep shade of red.

"N-not important."

"Well... If we're doing this..."

Kiara clears her through, now with Lailah in an embrace. "I feel... well, the same way, really... about both of you, actually... That might be wierd, but here I am."

She's not stuttering like Kusanagi. Despite her initial surprise about seeing Lailah's true form, it seems to just have bolstered her confidence, if anything.

@labyrinth

"I'm umm, glad you feel like I've done that for you then Kusanagi. You've certainly done a lot for me too."

And then she's embraced by Kiara, who also confesses

"You too? I didnt expect all of this today..." She says, stunned

I've never had one person feel like this for me, much less two... what am I supposed to say, what is supposed to happen now?

@Labyrinth

"W-wait, m-me too? I... Thank you."

She hides her face for a while.

"I-I've never a-actually done this. I had a lot of people confess to me back when I was Queen, but I'd never done it myself."

@Yobo_Blue

"Just a somewhat embarrassing conversation."

She said, feigning confidence here.

Back