• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

The Brusels decide to finish it all with a small combined energy wave towards the tornado, making it a display of energy and colors which spreads... and then reaches upwards at a single combination point, before spreading into the sky, shooting at various directions. However fading before they can do any damage.

Even though Kiara can't hear Lailah's thoughts (and because the plot demands it ovo), She feels like she knows what to do next. She leans in and kisses the demoness. Not a shallow one either.

[WE DID IT BOYS AND GIRLS]

After her initial shock passes, Lailah puts up no fight, and lets this happen, finally lowering her hands from around her horns, as some of the tension seems to leave her body and she seemingly relaxes a slight bit, at least temporarily.

@Beach Boys

"Not bad at all for the two of us, I would say," Kiara complements Brusel.

@Labyrinth Ladies

After a good few moments, Kiara finally pulls away. "Kusanagi? Aren't you going to come get some too~? I said I liked you too, you know."

ab7.png

After Kiara pulls away, and Kusanagi hugs both of them, everything sinks in and Lailah gets more embarrassed than she had been at any point, to the point that in a comical fashion, steam could almost be seen coming off her

"So I guess when Kiara said polycule earlier, she did use the right word huh?" She jokes, trying to calm herself

"Yes, yes I suppose I did." Kiara laughs a little. She's blushing slightly, but the happiness far outweighs any potential embarassment.

Kusanagi seems extremely embarrassed as well, at all of this, but also content that it happened.

She has a rather warm smile on her face.

"Well, she gave you a body, for one, and just her general aura... oh, as well as all of the stuff she has been doing lately, that might've contributed a tiny bit."

Llwn responds, the sarcasm comedically clear.
"Hehehe- I suppose that's true. But if that's the case, I feel the need to question why you think you can trust me?" she said, seeming more amused than genuinely concerned.

@labyrinth

"I'm still not sure how all of this stuff works, all this is new and stuff. But I know you're very important to me Kusanagi... I like you as well." Lailah says, smiling at the swordswoman

She then looks back to the second girl

"You too Kiara."

@beach

The Lailah there claps at the display the Brusels and Kiara put on

Last edited:
"I have a name, Nun." She snaps back after being called a Witch by the priestess.

"Ahem. Anyway do you have any proof of these claims that I did anything to those people, other than the fact a barrier exists in that town? Besides that, did you just come to ask me not to set up more barriers then?"
"You didn't seem eager to learn my name, so i am not either to learn yours."

She replies, calling back to how Lailah just called her Priestess instead of asking for her name.

"The fact i can't sense their souls, the fact you have a whole lot of lessers witches, tells me a clear picture. I have come here for two reasons, first to ask you to give me the bodies of that town's people so i may revive them and second to make a bargain so that you won't steal more souls."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Sophia followed along, seemigly having fun at least a little as a smile sat across her face, though she then notices the Kurosagi's face turning oddly red.

"Are you fine Kusanagi ?"

She asks worried.

@Yobo_Blue

(I'm still waiting for an answer)

@Overlord775

A shadow moves towards the location of these believers.

"And to think that we wouldn't have to worry about religious" thought Shadow Drake

" I just want to kill " All black said in the head of the Host of him.

"Easy remember that this is only a projection, while the real me entertains our friend, we will simply investigate" Shadow Drake thought

"I see, spying is not breaking the promise, Luckily we are a shadow in reality, no one can feel us" commented The Necrosword

"I hope it's not like the time we came across the Black Star Religion, those guys were weird and very racist."

@Paul_Frank

"The begain is that you don't ravage more of the world's population, while i provide you the souls you need, as i can create them at will."

@Oliver_de_jesus

He would arrive, he would find no fancy temple nor anything of the like, but instead he would simply see a woman in white robes preaching to crowd of people that gathered around her, draw in by her holy aura and miracles.

@Yobo_Blue

(I'm still waiting for an answer)

@Overlord775

A shadow moves towards the location of these believers.

"And to think that we wouldn't have to worry about religious" thought Shadow Drake

" I just want to kill " All black said in the head of the Host of him.

"Easy remember that this is only a projection, while the real me entertains our friend, we will simply investigate" Shadow Drake thought

"I see, spying is not breaking the promise, Luckily we are a shadow in reality, no one can feel us" commented The Necrosword

"I hope it's not like the time we came across the Black Star Religion, those guys were weird and very racist."
(Answer to what?)

@Overlord775

"Interesting bargain, but how do I know I can trust you to provide them and not tamper with them? Furthermore, what if it isn't souls I needed, and thus I'd have to do that again anyway?"

"And as for the bodies, uhh, what if I were to tell you they are unable to be provided?"

@Paul_Frank

"I'm sure you could just check if the souls are tempered, though we could make a contract if you want to make sure i am tring to tricking you."

"Furthermore, even if i'm sure you need those from them, i could just provide you anything else too."

"And lastly, i would ask you why you'd be unable to do that."

@Overlord775

"I suppose I could make such a contract. And are you sure you could provide whatever else was needed? Certain emotions are equally as important as the life force extracted afterall, one might say that's the part that truly matters." Lailah explains

"And as for the bodies, well, they were... shall we say, used. Their rukh denied the black rukh leading to their annihilation, there's nothing left, even if there was, I'm sure they are far beyond repair."

A black butterfly like 'creature' lands on her finger, and fades away as she mentions rukh

"Any further questions or requests you haven't already made?"

Last edited:
"Don't worry about that, i can provide the grief aspect needed to the souls too."

"And that's ... unfortunate."

Sophia says as she looks down, lookingly genually sad hat she can't do anything to bring them back, though Lailah can feel quite a bit of anger towards her too.

Last edited:
"Hehehe- I suppose that's true. But if that's the case, I feel the need to question why you think you can trust me?" she said, seeming more amused than genuinely concerned.
"Well, you have no real incentive either way, at least at the moment, and given your general aura, it seems that potentially being rid of a rival, if the information may lead to that, would be nothing but a benefit to you. And even if you decide not to answer me, this statement alone indicates that you know something, otherwise it wouldn't be a point of contention."

@Hl3

"Well you happen to be right in that I do in fact know something about what you're looking for... but are you telling me you plan to oppose her without knowing what her goal is?"

@Overlord775

"You seem rather angry over this, I don't believe that's befitting of a holy woman Ms. Priestess." Lailah comments

"Anyway, your other request was that what happened in that city not happen again right? Well, there are already more barriers and other things than just that barrier in Mexico, as you know. It's quite possible people have wandered into them. Is that an issue?"

Sophia bites her lower lip.

"You are right, i shouldn't get this heated up, i'm sorry."

She then looks back up to her.

"I've been stopping people from going inside of those, so that's not an issue."

"Hmm, I suppose the rate of new witches being made has slowed to a crawl recently compared to what it once was." Lailah affirms

"So you're offering to just, provide souls and negativity for me then? As long as that includes life energy I should be all set then, and I won't suck cities into the barriers manually anymore."

"Why do you desire to stop this from happening by the way? Do you have some plan for humanity, or is this out of some sort of misplaced feeling of having to protect them?"

@Hl3

"Well you happen to be right in that I do in fact know something about what you're looking for... but are you telling me you plan to oppose her without knowing what her goal is?"
"That is a patently ridiculous assertion. Why would I waste my time and energy going after someone for reasons I fabricated within my own mind, or deliberately misinterpreted? Ana besides, you're likely trying to steer to conversation away from the point to try and redirect it back at me."

After a while, The Brusels finish creating the planet, in a nice red and purple color. With various buildings on it, although not a lot. This planet was to be left alone... except with one single Brusel. This as a test to see how fast it would be noticed.

"That is a patently ridiculous assertion. Why would I waste my time and energy going after someone for reasons I fabricated within my own mind, or deliberately misinterpreted? Ana besides, you're likely trying to steer to conversation away from the point to try and redirect it back at me."
"I'd never consider such a thing."

Layla thinks to herself for a moment.

"Well I highly doubt she'd be against me telling you. Put simply, Lailah seeks to create a world where discrimination doesn't exist, and where all types of beings can coexist happily." She said, studying Llwn's reaction closely.

Llwn reaction doesn't change much, although from what little occurs, it is clear he's only more suspicious.

"I don't buy that. Why would she have to swear her allies to secrecy with that sort of goal? If anything, broadcasting that to everyone available would be the ideal action, and yet that's clearly not what is happening."

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi takes this chance to give Lailah a kiss as well.

"I don't really know what to make of all of this."

She then stated. She seemed to shift into her Safer form again, almost on instinct this time. (here, credit to Zeph for the art)

@beach

"I'm fine, perfectly fine. Look."

Kusanagi said, creating a few whirlpools that shot water up into the sky to try distract people.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi seems to calm down somewhat.

"Just, embarrassment again, I'll be fine."

Elsewhere, a Kusanagi seems to descend to the Lifestream, seeking to investigate the nature of her power's source and the strange sensations she'd been feeling for some time.

@Labyrinth

Kiara raises her eyebrows. "A demon and an Angel... You two really are perfect, huh..."

She blushes a bit. "Y'know, I have a true form too, if we're showing those off now... It's not the one I used against Neron, though."

Last edited:
@Labyrinth

Kusanagi takes this chance to give Lailah a kiss as well.

"I don't really know what to make of all of this."

She then stated. She seemed to shift into her Safer form again, almost on instinct this time. (here, credit to Zeph for the art)

@beach

"I'm fine, perfectly fine. Look."

Kusanagi said, creating a few whirlpools that shot water up into the sky to try distract people.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi seems to calm down somewhat.

"Just, embarrassment again, I'll be fine."

Elsewhere, a Kusanagi seems to descend to the Lifestream, seeking to investigate the nature of her power's source and the strange sensations she'd been feeling for some time.
“I see. Well, anything you want to talk about?”

@labyrinth

Lailah is taken aback since she didn't expect Kusanagi to do that too, nor to shift back to her other form. Although she does seem happy due to both of those things.

"I don't know what to make of everything either Kusanagi, we can figure it out together though." She says, trying out some lines she picked up from her quick surfing of the Records to see what works, before turning to Kiara again

"Well, y-you've seen both of ours so., it's only fair you show us yours right?"

Somewhere else, a Lailah sneezes since people are talking about her behind her back

Back