• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Oh well, can you introduce her to me? you know, she's religious and I'm a demon, I don't want she to want to exorcise me because I'm a demon" Drake explaine, he didn't want to be judged for simply being a demon.
“Yeah sure, I’ll drop you off at the beach.”

An Ikkath clones does just that

@Paul_Frank

"I see, that is actually a very beutiful goal you have in mind and one that i very much approve. Any being, no matter their origin or nature, who wishes to live in peace and harmony alongside the other species is accepted and welcomed by Lord Arkos."

She states, beong supprised that all Lailah wants is to be accepted,though not showing it.

"Though, why do you require all that power then ?"

Last edited:
She shakes her head. "Yeah, 'nice'... that's not how I'd describe it."

In the projection, Ichika sits on a godly throne, holding a spinning, miniature earth in her hands. Or perhaps Ichika herself is just that large; it's hard to tell. Several small motes of energy are being drawn from the cosmos, placed onto earth. Most are blueish in color, save for one which is a deep, dark red.

"With her new god powers, she started setting up her own experiment just like this one... and around the same time, she made me. Little baby kiara. The perfect daughter."

The last three words are said with nothing but contempt, as her memories show Ichika, now with white hair and clothing, holding a newborn in her arms. She's smiling, but the smile isn't a motherly one.

"I was made to use her power and enforce her philosophy across creation. Kill tyrants and villains and all that from the shadows, and let humanity live in peace. ******* stupid, isn't it..."

A very sudden and all convering causality change sweeps through the universe. Although the characters are unaffected, 2 things are detectable. Zeskiel has vanished, and a new event will be brought relatively soon. How exciting.

@labyrinth

"I see, that is rather bad, being created just to do that."

@Overlord775

"Yes, but most methods won't actually fix the intrinsic issue, so the one I'll employ will do that. Its nothing as drastic as destroying humanity or anything."

"Well, as should be apparent, I was banking on that being the case. And, somehow, I doubt that will work without me having to somehow "get in" on the plan, if that makes sense."
"Hmmm."

Layla paused to think.

If the issue is that neither side trusts each other then...

"Clearly the best course of action is for you to become my subordinate."

@Labyrinth

"So from one god's pawn to another... I understand why you were so willing to join me in my goal of slaying this one, then."

@Beach

"Thank you, this is a recreation of my palace from my old world."

She said, somewhat proudly.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi also enters, leaving the two in the expansive void of the time chamber.

"So, what shall we start with? I also want to note, in case you wish to train, it isn't really possible to learn anything from me."

@CrimsonStarFallen

The Kusanagi heading towards the Lifestream notices this change, noting what it has done here, she elects to sever the change with her blade.

Swinging her sword which cuts all, she aims at this change in particular, cleaving it apart.

@Labyrinth

"So from one god's pawn to another... I understand why you were so willing to join me in my goal of slaying this one, then."

@Beach

"Thank you, this is a recreation of my palace from my old world."

She said, somewhat proudly.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi also enters, leaving the two in the expansive void of the time chamber.

"So, what shall we start with? I also want to note, in case you wish to train, it isn't really possible to learn anything from me."

@CrimsonStarFallen

The Kusanagi heading towards the Lifestream notices this change, noting what it has done here, she elects to sever the change with her blade.

Swinging her sword which cuts all, she aims at this change in particular, cleaving it apart.
“That much i could tell. I’m sure both of us are capable of learning a lot on our own however, and I don’t doubt there’s other ways we could boost our strength.”

"Yeah... my life wasn't exactly a fun one. Mom made a mistake, though. She showed me her history, let me watch the tale of her summoning, and of the people she did the same thing to. I found better ideologies in those... And that's what got me here."

The image shows the red-haired man from before, and a man with white hair in a bloodred suit.

"See, these two had it right. Taking over the world by force, dragging humankind into a new age whether they wanted to or not, uniting everyone. That's what I idolize. Of course... Mom took offense to that, so I turned into a rebellious teenage daughter."

A new clip, this one of Kiara fighting Ichika amidst a city in flames, the technology seemingly leagues above the modern day. The two seem on even ground, give or take, and they are surrounded by a warring army. Her spear against her mother's sword. At the end of the battle, Ichika impales Kiara with a cone-shaped weapon, seemingly made of multiple black-and-red segments with a golden hilt.

The segments start to rotate, and the projection becomes static as Kiara clutches her head, frowning.

"Next thing I know, I wound up here. I wonder if this is a punishment or sheer coincidence sometimes..."

A very sudden and all convering causality change sweeps through the universe. Although the characters are unaffected, 2 things are detectable. Zeskiel has vanished, and a new event will be brought relatively soon. How exciting.
"what" Drake said in his mind feeling the change, and then he looked at the other people on the beach.

"Hello"

The severing of change causes a paradox to happen. To fix it, Zeskiel returns thanks to causal drifts.

He looks around, surprisingly not confused. He puts his fingers in his chin.

"Dear oh dear."

The events planned have seemingly been delayed, up to a unknown point in the future.

@Paul_Frank

"I do not belive that to be the case. For as much stubborn human-kind may seem, they are very much capable to change, none of their behavious are set in stone. They just need to be pushed in the right direction, to be thought to not be afraid of the different and to embrace it instead."

Last edited:
@Overlord775

"Incorrect. These are things as intrinsic to their minds as knowing how to breath. Basic instincts they have had since time immemorial. If talking to them and teaching them was enough, there wouldn't even be an issue now would there? Think for a second of how much trouble these sorts of things have wrought, and then ask yourself if you truly believe that a simple push is enough to change them." Lailah begins

"If you can tell me yes, you're either a fool or lying to yourself. No, I've seen the truth of humanity, I've seen the worst it has to offer, and through the Records, I know of the best it can offer. The minds of humans might be malleable, but there are certain things that can't change, normally at least."

@labyrinth

"Maybe whatever summoned us here liked your commitment to your ideals, and the fact you didn't just blindly follow your mother, despite the costs."

@Labyrinth

"Of course we are. I don't intend to stay trapped within its whims. And in part, that I want to reach the pinnacle for myself too. To cut God itself."

She announced, lifting up her sword.

@Yobo_Blue

"I believe myself to be at the peak of what I can achieve sheer strength wise at the moment, but of course there are other improvements I could make as well."

The Kusanagi in the Lifestream shrugs and resumes what she was doing, noting that the one who was lost has been returned.

@Paul_Frank

"I've read the history of this world, and changes like that did happen, mankind has been slowly been moving towards tollerance as time passes. People used to hate and kill each other for being of a different tribe or social class, but now people havefrom learned to mostly co-exist peacufully."

"And remember, this was without any kind of outside push or any effective inside one, this was all the course humanity itself went through, even when it ment going against the ones among themselvesnwith power that wished for thet changes to not happen.

"All they need is simply a big collective push, one that affects of them and makes them change the way they think, which now that the world has banded togheter under one institution it can be done, for if their belief is under the same banner then they can collectivelly changed."

(>.>)
Drake watched as they ignored him.

While the Necrosword laughed at him like crazy, All-Black the sword that slays the Gods now earned the title of the mocking sword.

@Overlord775

"...you must not have really read much into the history of the world have you? Because none of those things have actually gone away. People are still hated and killed for being of different 'tribes' or social classes. People can 'mutually co-exist' to a certain extent, but this extent hasn't really grown much."

"You say it was without any sort of push that they did this, but that's incorrect, they had a very, very large push to make this little bit of progress. That push was their desire to survive. The tolerance that some of humanity shows to certain other parts of it was only ever developed because they decided it was easier to survive together, much like any animal. And this pack mentality thats prevalent among humanity is precisely where the issues stem from." She explains

"Even if you somehow managed to convert all of humanity to following whatever god you've come up with, that doesn't mean they'll instantly follow whatever is said. My plan will simply change their nature a bit in the end, removing the things I mentioned from them."

@labyrinth

Lailah, waiting to match the other two, lifts up her Divine Staff

"I'll be there of course, to hex those higher realms and bring them down."

That works I think?

@Beach

Lailah doesn't build anything grandiose herself, and just watches the others do that instead, admiring the sand architecture, before turning to the new arrival

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Hello Mr. Welcome to the beach. I have to request that you change into a swimsuit if you're going to stay."

Then we'll slay this god. And after that, I say we move on to the rest of the pantheon. We'll become proper godslayers. How does that sound?"

Last edited:
The Brusels make a couple of small adjustments to their sand castle, with a simple flick of the wrist. "Dune Ultimate is really useful for this. And for turning myself into sand."

"Hello Mr. Welcome to the beach. I have to request that you change into a swimsuit if you're going to stay."
"Okay, although first I would have to change myself, I'm not sure that my true form is a good option on a beach" Drake commented, in turn thinking about what form to take

"We have NOT all been there! My true form is WAY hotter than that."

@Labyrinth

She dispels her spear. "More to the point, I think the three of us could potentially benefit through sharing some of our power with each other. Is that something you two are capable of? Kusanagi, I know you could fuse weapons. Anything else you can do?"

Last edited:
Back