• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Useless Powers Saiki vs Shigeo Kageyama (100%) At least 8-B vs 8-A Speed Equalized (Rematch in different forms)

Kusuo Saiki (Useless Powers)

Shigeo Kageyama (100%)

Saiki can't control his powers but has more hax while Shigeo Kageyama has the AP advantage, some hax, and he can control his powers (sometimes).

Conditions: Win by death. 20 ft away from each other. Saiki has his glasses on and can't take them off. He also can't take off any of his limiters.

Mob Psycho 100% Shigeo (Render)
Kusuo saiki image5

You're literally making Saiki weaker then the version that already stalemated Shigeo

This is redundant

I said Shigeo 100% is 8-A and shigeo ???% is 6-C. Useless powers Saiki can't control his powers. We're using Shigeo 100%.

Many of his hax are also unavailable like reality warping the planet due to not being able to not take off his limiters as stated in the conditions in the beginning post.

In their forms they are listed as Useless form Saiki is at least city block. Shigeo at 100% is Multi-City Block+ at 100%. Their strength is close in these forms.

It's not a stomp if both have abilities that can probably end each other. AP sometimes matters but not always. If you still think it's a stomp just say who would win for what reasons and don't say hax because mob and saiki have them. Saiki also lost a lot due to not being able to take off his limiters as stated in the conditions.

Ecetereis said:
It's not a stomp if both have abilities that can probably end each other. AP sometimes matters but not always.
Yeah, but in this case Saiki wont rely on any ability, since he cant control them. He will resort to physical combat

He still can use them. It's just that it's random if you watch the anime or read the manga. I think the question now is if Shigeo can defeat Saiki before he triggers the right ability. Notice I didn't specify speed is equalized.

Is it possible to assume that Saiki uses each power the same order in the Manga?

Is that within rules?

Or we can we can consider his character and whenever he tries to do something it ends up being the one in the Useless form.

a g a i n

Mob still sort of rips Saiki into pieces with a thought given the AP difference.

I see a few hax such as durability negation, mind manipulation, and the 50 cm forcefield that can help against the battle with Mob.

What kind of dura negation?

Unless this version of Saiki also has planetary mindhax I don't think he can break through Mob's defenses.

Saiki is way faster than Shigeo.

The main problem here is that Saiki isn't allowed to take his glasses off and can otherwise hardly control his power. He would have an easier time in base.

As it stands, this is a gamble on whether Saiki can concentrate enough to get a useful power, or get a useful power by pure chance, before Shigeo manages to hit him with something strong. Inconclusive.

I find it far less likely that Saiki lands on something that can kill Mob than Mob ripping Saiki apart with a thought. I get the speed gap is rather large, but not to the point where Mob's AoE and thought-based targeted attacks won't instantly kill him.

Saiki essentially has to gamble a victory, while Mob has surefire and more consistent methods of taking him out.

Mob's sheilds also block 90% of what Saiki comes up with.

Not to mention AOEs are often good counters to Speed. Still tho those are good points. I think it would be a difficult battle for Mob.

Saiki vai Psychometry, Clairvoyance, Flight, and Precognition to identify mob as a threat and could physically one shot him, then he'll use Telekinesis and ice manipulation to do a fatal attack to mobs brain or other organs. And if Saiki gets put into a corner, he either shrinks, turns invisible or jump to the other side of the world and then make a strategy to win.

Tots Real said:
Saiki vai Psychometry, Clairvoyance, Flight, and Precognition to identify mob as a threat and could physically one shot him, then he'll use Telekinesis and ice manipulation to do a fatal attack to mobs brain or other organs. And if Saiki gets put into a corner, he either shrinks, turns invisible or jump to the other side of the world and then make a strategy to win.
This is Useless Powers Saiki which means he cant control his powers properly and they are random. Thats why its inconclusive.

Tots Real said:
could physically one shot him, then he'll use Telekinesis and ice manipulation to do a fatal attack to mobs brain or other organs.
What exactly makes you think a 8-B can oneshot a 8-A+ physically, again?

Attacking Mob's organs with TK doesn't work, as Mob's force-fields block stuff like TK from grappling him. His psychic aura would repel the influence of other psychics.

And Saiki using any active abilities to analyze Mob means he just gets pasted by the AP difference while he's thinking things out, since Mob only needs a thought to rip him apart with the AP difference.

Invisibility won't work on someone who can detect psychics from kilometers away.

Nor would shrinking.

Yeah, but we have to take in mind that useless form Saiki could possibly be as powerful as one limiter Saiki.

Possibly.

You realize what you are saying? Possibly.

A inderteminate chance to maybe not be one shotted that may as well be astronomical is not a fight, is a gamble where you barely have a shot.

Even 2 limiter Saiki is at least 8-B and that's probably weaker than 1 limiter damaged. It's kinda logical that Saiki could be more powerful than base 2 limiter form. Besides, I cannot stress enough that the abilities most likely decide the fight, not physical strength.

Sure, actually mention any of his abilities that would stop him from being squashed by Mob with a single thought, or let him hurt Mob in any meaningful way.

Because unless he jumps to a whole new tier or gains something that ignores Mob's psychic shield, he gets turned into paste regardless. 8-B is not "close" to 8-A just because they are right besides each other.

Back