• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Useless Powers Saiki vs Shigeo Kageyama (100%) At least 8-B vs 8-A Speed Equalized (Rematch in different forms)

Tots Real said:
Saki could send him back a day physical possible disabling his super state.
Mob just proceeds to enter 100% Mode again considering by the time he fights Touichirou he can just activate it by passively feeling the emotions of his opponents.

That said Saiki likely kills in the opening he gets but like LSir said Saiki doesn't consistently start with that.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Sure, actually mention any of his abilities that would stop him from being squashed by Mob with a single thought, or let him hurt Mob in any meaningful way.
Because unless he jumps to a whole new tier or gains something that ignores Mob's psychic shield, he gets turned into paste regardless. 8-B is not "close" to 8-A just because they are right besides each other.
Just going to say durability negation, time manipulation, and reality warping are a few abilities I picked that could pose a threat to mob. Some abilities that could be useful are: flight, precognition(if he is lucky and gets one), teleportation(he managed to do that at least I think in the manga), his ability to turn anything back by a day (Regenerationn and Forcefield creation) .

As someone unfamiliar with Saiki, what exactly happens when his glasses are off?

Dargoo Faust said:
As someone unfamiliar with Saiki, what exactly happens when his glasses are off?
Everyone he looks at instantly turns into stone.

DontTalkDT said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Everyone he looks at instantly turns into stone.
Well shoot.

It would take more time for Saiki to remove his glasses than it would for Mob to TK, though.

With that speed advantage? Nope.

DontTalkDT said:
Im fairly sure they don't.
Body movement takes multiple thoughts alongside his arms moving from location to another and performing actions.

Mob crushes/twists apart with one thought.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Useless Powers Saiki vs Shigeo Kageyama (100%) At least 8-B vs 8-A Speed Equalized (Rematch in different forms)

Doesn't Saiki have really good body control? He can withstand the crushing for a few seconds while he tries to teleport out or mindhax.

The impression I've been given so far, because I really haven't seen much of anexplanation (apologies if it's in his profile and I missed it) is that his powers are a complete gamble in this state.

With speed equal, unless he gets anything that lets him win with a thought he loses. And even if he does it leads to inconclusive since Mob also wins with a thought. And most of his powers won't let him get even inconclusive.

... And no, I am not sure how body control allows you to withstand AP way above yours for a couple of seconds. He's gettin shreded.

His body control lets him twist and contort his body in unnatural ways, including jointless bending, temporary dislocation of bones and stuff. And I don't think he actually needs an ability for this.

And he can use the desired ability if he tries enough times.

Temporary dislocation of joints ain't helping him against this.

It's not just twisting, but cutting, blugeoning, and ripping apart.

If Toichirou didn't go into 100% at that point Mob would have just TKed him into pieces.

Back