• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

And after that, out of the room, comes out an extremely happy Brusel, himself haven gotten stronger than before. He tries giving Izanagi a high five.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around and desert you~"

Kiara's singing to herself loudly within her barrier as she works, continuing to enchant and buff herself.

"Never gonna make you cry, never gonna SAY GOODBYE, Never gonna tell a lieeee, or hurt you~"

She stops singing briefly, frowning. "Man, I need friends."

Last edited:
"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around and desert you~"

Kiara's singing to herself loudly within her barrier as she works, continuing to enchant and buff herself.

"Never gonna make you cry, never gonna SAY GOODBYE, Never gonna tell a lieeee, or hurt you~"

(confirmo)

@Edwellken

Brusel would head towards Kon "Hey, anything happened in this planet while I was training? Asking because you said you were the overseer."
"A few of the others are fighting for world dominance, most of this world's former leaders have been killed and the majority of the remaining populace seems to be in chaos. You didn't miss much."

Brusel simply powers up, showing his incredible power level.... well, incredible compared to everybody but Kon and those as powerful as him.

Last edited:

As if in response, Ikkath appears right next to her, and immediately is on guard at the sudden change in surrounding

”Uh, excuse me, who are you? Did you pull me here?”

"AHH!"

Kiara yelps, jumping several feat in the air and just about blasting Ikkath out of existence before stopping. "UM... Hi!? I could ask you the same thing, how did you even get in here?"

The Dark Matter network had spread all over the planet and had even taken over the satellites orbiting it. All the while the flow of causality had subtly been manipulated. Small events cumulated into favorable situations for the Equal Lives Group, which was gaining more and more followers. Xiuying's influence was quickly spreading to the rest of Asia and received increased support from the other continents.

Meanwhile the original Izanagi, the one who had trained in the HTC, was now hovering above Beijing, looking at how it stretches towards the horizon.

"..." Kiara looks upwards at the twisted sky that is her barrier. "If there's a god, thanks for that."

She clears her throat before turning her attention back to the Orc. "Hello there! I'm Kiara, professional Supervillain and president of the United States. And you are?"

“I have no idea what those titles mean. But that said, I’m Ikkath, and I guess I’m a bit of a traveler. I’ve certainly never been lost like this before though.”

"Well, you're one of many... Alright, so you, me, and some other people got dropped onto this world and given superpowers for reasons I currently don't know. So we're just sorta doing whatever now. You kind of arrived at a bad time, though."

"Well, one of the guys that got dropped here with us is sort of literal Satan, trying to conquer the world. Sorry, is this overwhelming?"

"Uhh... You don't?"

She shrugs, smiling still. "If I had nefarious purposes for you i would have just killed you on the spot, but I said i needed friends and then you showed up, so that's good enough for me."

“I guess it can’t be helped. Sometimes you just got to work with whoever you can.”

Ikkath smiles back

”I guess now that I have these powers I should probably get situated. I should probably not do anything dumb while I’m still learning about this world, and I don’t really have a way back to mine. Would you mind if I stick with you then?”

"That would be just fine with me. I dunno if you could even get to earth from where we are with your powerset, anyway."

A short pause, before she realizes she should clarify.

"By the way, we're on the moon."

“Yeah I kind of guessed that what with earth being in view, but I wasn’t sure if this world was just different.”

Ikkath plops down on the moon’s surface as well

”Well, I don’t know where to start. What do you want to know?”

“But, with that in mind, you don’t look quite normal yourself either. I guess you’re probably not from here either?”

"I'm from earth... An earth, anyway. Not this one."

She looks out at the planet. "Mine's in a much better state than that one down there. Less corrupt, less exploitative, et cetera."

All very interesting indeed... i realize, i have not introduced myself to the ladies. How rude of me.

"My name is Ezekiel Manuelo. I have work to do, but we may meet again. Farewell."

As i lay my message for both of them, i warp away into a mountain range, the shockwave shaking the mountains. And so, begins my convoluted work.

Splitting off the top of a mountain, i teleport it into the Abyss for later use. For now, that's what i need to so. Now it is up to the space monsters, who are in the process of dissecting neutron stars via careful sub-atomic manipulation and spatial rewritting. That should be done in a few minutes. I suppose i should use that spare time to think.

And so i sit on top of the flat mountain peak and try to organize my thoughts.

...i wonder if my neutrality really is the right answer here. Even when i try to convince myself i need not worry about humans, a feeling sweels up in my heart when i see the chaos brought, not even by themselves, but others like me. Sympathy, maybe. Even when they have a impressive amount of intellect compared to any other being in their small little planet, their bodies are as resilient as wet paper.

This undecisiveness. I hate it. Even when i should have expected it, i hate it.

...ah, they are done. The core of a neutron star has been secured, it seems.

I guess i could go to the place the one named Kon stayed in.

"Hmm..." she leans her cheek on her fist. "A utopia, I guess? Not a lot of strife, not a lot of crime. Mom ran the place, and it got so boring... Kinda glad I came here, to be honest."

"Utopia isn't what I'd call it. Place is filled with corruption on pretty much every level. The wealthy exploiting the poor, hatred based on stupid reasons like skin color... It's all a mess. Forgive me if this sounds Arrogant, but I took it upon myself to take charge and get things fixed."

“Well, I can’t say I’m a fan of the methods but I appreciate the drive. My world was kind of like that, I can attest to that from personal experience.”

“Yeah I’m an orc. I appreciate that you don’t seem as off put by that even if I don’t like it being brought up. But yeah, I got used to being a bit less than appreciated in my world.”

Back